OnlineNIC.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
Thread is for reviews of OnlineNIC.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Definitely the best customer service!

I will highly recommend this registrar if you are looking for one that has excellent customer service! Despite the fact that they have a very "reseller-based" interface, purchasing domains is as easy as abc. Transferring of domains will be easier when you have a buyer with an OnlineNic reseller account. Transfer will cost as it adds another year to your domain, which means no free domain pushes between accounts. Features are there but "hidden". Not user-friendly. Domain registration is inexpensive as compared to many other registrars. If you are simply registering a domain for your own use, this might be the one for you.

•••
The best price currently in the DN business!

OnlineNIC offers the best price for cno domain, starting from 6,89$ after 100 domains registered there. Interface is easy to use, support is very good, and overall - it makes OnlineNIC one of the best registrars.

•••
Onlinenic is just a good company based on my experience with them.
Their strength:
1. As far as I know, in the top 15 registrar, their price is almost the lowest one. You can get the CNO domain at the price of $6.69.
2. Their customer service is also excellent. but sometimes, when you came across some difficult technical problem, you will have to wait a little bit long.
3. They have template or API interface, which is free.
4. there are many free domain service, such as free domain fowarding, free email forwarding, free domain lock....
Their flaw:
1. Sometimes, there are some problem with their api and template.
2. They do not have tel support

•••
Best choice to make business.

Very good company I have seen,eximious.

•••
abortion, three emails for presales related inquiries were not answered, their site a mess

•••
worst interface and least helpful customer support i've ever seen. horrible.

Are you kidding me? I'm just trying to renew a domain I bought on namepros ages ago that was unfortunately at this hellhole of a registrar. I've walked through more hoops than a circus performer and still haven't gotten anywhere. The support doesn't answer their phone nor respond to emails. The MSN messenger support consists of people repeating themselves and not being remotely helpful. I've had to try the same step in the signup process 4 times thus far to no avail. And... $21 per domain renewal? What kind of crap is this? HORRIBLE.

•••
Cheap prices & great support but pool interface

The price is really cheap. Support is great.
However, the interface is pool and lack of information.

•••
We accidentally buy domain from their terrible reseller, now we are stuck with onlinenic requesting the authinfo from them, clock's ticking so damn long (waiting for their answer).

any of you experiencing the same?

•••
Review

Onlinenic used to be my preferred registrar.
But time changed.
Their current support is not good as before, years ago. :(
Also, they have many bug in their inferface.
Example: When you transfered-out .ORG domain, the domain name will be still under your account, no matter how long you wait. To remove it, you must contact their support and ask them to remove it.

•••
Review

Onlinenic used to be my preferred registrar.
But time changed.
Their current support is not good as before, years ago. :(
Also, they have many bug in their inferface.
Example: When you transfered-out .ORG domain, the domain name will be still under your account, no matter how long you wait. To remove it, you must contact their support and ask them to remove it.

It is working fine now. They have upgraded their backend and there are never any issues. The $8.59 Register/Renew/Transfer .COM price is the best around.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back