Dynadot

GoDaddy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
one of the mostly trusted registrars

good overall, yet slow customers service. famous registrar anyway

•••
Review

Great for resellers, no charge for a push to other accounts. Decent price. The interface is kinda wierd the first time, requiring you to unlock the domain, then edit and then relock and takes a little bit for each to happen, but it allows you to edit multiple domains at once. You get an email for each change also. First time I registered and bought a domain name, someone from godaddy called me, guess its just to see if things are ok, i thought it was kinda wierd seeing how i was on a cell phone number, but it was just a courtesy call.

•••
Clunky Interface

GoDaddy has an good customer service and good value, however, they have one of the worst interfaces and a terrible checkout process that takes far too long and could be designed much better.

•••
Review

Features are pretty good, but the pestering of ads is just downright annoying. They need to clean up the ordering/addon process...

•••
Hard to navigate, bad customer support

Interface is hard to navigate. Too many "advertisements" when trying to order. Bad custome support (I asked them to do something, and they did the opposite.) Many free features, great price, great value. Overall, one of the "better" registrars.

•••
First Rate

They aren't the cheapest around but they are competitive with lots of value-added features. Customer service is first rate with quick response time. A couple times I've deleted domains from my account only to change my mind later and they've restored them to my account (sometimes A COUPLE MONTHS later) with no added charge! They are, of late, my number one choice for domain registrations!

•••
With Loopholes This is a Great Company!

With continued Loopholes this is a great company to go with. As they continue to be the fastest growing domain registry, I trust my domains with them. Since I do not use many of advanced features, I am happy with what is given for free. Thanks to DNOA I dont need to worry about the whois privacy. I have never used customer support. The interface has many ads but since I do not use my account other from registering domains and changing the nameservers this does not bother me.
The loopholes make this my favourite domain registry.

•••
Cheap and good service for the money

I cannot complain. For the money they charge all of their services are ok. Especially, I'm satisfied that they offer coldfusion in their hosting plans

•••
•••
OMFGodaddy

OK... this is wrong... for a backorder?

This is just sad for a backorder... It's 4:45 now.
omfgodaddy.gif

WTF? Last time I checked, that said 8:54 AM.... :yell:

•••
Review

good place to register your domain names

•••
Good domain registrar

Excellent value domains and services.

•••
Review

awesome registrar ..lovin the discounts

•••
Badger said:
As i said, cant stand their "oh, have you remembered hosting?", "well what about an extra few years regged?", "Pizza?", "new car?".... :lol:

Gets right on my nerves... I JUST WANT THIS DOMAIN AND THATS ALL...!!!

lmao

•••
Great registrar, but BAD tech support

I love the godaddy interface, cheap promos. But my experiences with customer service so far have been disappoiting :(

•••
Review

I have been pleasantly surprised with Go Daddy thus far. Their customer service is by far the best I have seen in this industry.

•••
Great services etc bar support

I think Godaddy offer great prices and power to manage your domains just lack the support factor.

•••
Ok is perfect description

They are just OK IMO.
They're interface is a pain in the ass but I've used worse.

•••
Review

Godaddy has become my favorite domain registrar, nice features and most of the time you can get really good deals.

•••
Love Them

I never have any issues except once in awhile I will reg something that says available only to find out via email that it was an error. Other than that I like this registrar.

•••
Review

I have registered over 50 domains with GoDaddy, they're the best!

•••
Good service :: Too crouded with adverts

This company have got too many adverts & stupid things on their website...dislike very much.

•••
Review

Price and value can't be beat. With their promotions you can get a domain for as little as $4/yr for .com's. They offer a wide variety of features for their users.

Support definately needs improvement. With them you are only a number. Only downside of being this large, but its true. I have never had any problems with them except for their lack of support.

•••
jdk said:
Price and value can't be beat. With their promotions you can get a domain for as little as $4/yr for .com's. They offer a wide variety of features for their users.

Support definately needs improvement. With them you are only a number. Only downside of being this large, but its true. I have never had any problems with them except for their lack of support.

where on godaddy can u get .coms for $4? if so send the link!

•••
Do not trust them

I will go against the trend on this one.Nothing but bad experiences with this outfit.It is popular primarily because of the free pushes for domainers but this feature is available elsewhere.
I have experienced and heard of domains surprisingly becoming unavailable shortly after searching their whois if not immediately registered.
Likewise for registrations that get charged to credit cards but do not get registered requiring lengthy support requests to get the money refunded.
Registering requires weaving through multiple additional addon "suggestions".Customer service is poor.The aftermarket is not credible with the prices asked for seemingly meaningless domains and as high as $millions for simply average everyday ones.
Infinite coupon codes could provide endless time trying them out to see which ones work and which do not.Otherwise prices are average at best.
Bleck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back