Dynadot

Glad To Be Here-Newbie

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

taylorjean

Impact
I just wanted to introduce myself as being new to this amazing community! Iam owner to large domain portfolio and starting my business so all help here throughout my journey would be much appreciated!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello and welcome to nps!

Take plenty of time to read and learn here before investing too much. Use the search function in upper right to seek answers to questions...take notes along the way!

•••
Hello and welcome to nps!

Take plenty of time to read and learn here before investing too much. Use the search function in upper right to seek answers to questions...take notes along the way!
Thank you so very much…I inherited a large domain portfolio and am starting a business to sell and possibly develop some. I will definitely take the time here to learn as know there is ALOT to learn…thanks for your reply!

•••
There are a couple of threads here about people recently receiving names via inheritance.

Something like this brings people out of the woodwork! Understandable as we all are here for the same reason ultimately...to acquire names as cheaply as possible and then sell them for as much as possible.

If you have some really good names, there is an appraisal thread here where you can post them and get feedback on value. Best of luck!

•••
There are a couple of threads here about people recently receiving names via inheritance.

Something like this brings people out of the woodwork! Understandable as we all are here for the same reason ultimately...to acquire names as cheaply as possible and then sell them for as much as possible.

If you have some really good names, there is an appraisal thread here where you can post them and get feedback on value. Best of luck!
I really appreciate you!! Thx and will look for that thread….i love this community already and look forward to learning so much from others…I love the domain name game!!!!

•••
Hello,

Welcome to NamePros!

Here are some links that may help you navigate the forum.

We have many resources that are designed to help you get started:

Domain Name Discussions is the most popular place in the entire industry to discuss domains with domainers and ask questions.

Additionally, the following guides will help you navigate the marketplace to sell your domains:
  • The Marketplace Guide will help you with listing your domains for sale on NamePros.
  • The Domain Name Listing Guide will help explain the different sections on NamePros for domain sales and how to use them.
  • The Auction Guide will help walk you through starting an auction on NamePros.
Last but not least, please check out our brief welcome guide that shows you all the great resources we have on NamePros:

NamePros Resources Guide

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything. I'm always happy to help and answer any questions that you may have.

I look forward to seeing you around!

•••
Hi,
Welcome to np, good luck (y)

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back