discuss .Gives as an extension Part 2

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
I apologize to those who got caught up in the first "discussion" thread I started about the .gives extension so lets start over;

"The .gives domain extension is ideal for charities, volunteer organizations, public service outfits, or any philanthropic movement that's intent on giving back to the community. The .gives space will create a communal niche for those who generously want to pay it forward."

Before I was rudely interrupted and stalked and harassed by a gang of NamePros members who don't seem to have an appreciation for gTLD's and nTLD's, I was saying how I was originally turned on to the .gives extension in the first place. I just got this email about an hour ago from a local charity that I'm very familiar with called PingPong.GIVES....here it is, and notice how they use it in their marketing efforts for CHARITY!

15036631_1268007376593708_5580541852222954667_n.png

Somehow the entire email wouldn't post, but throughout the email the theme was "Gives" and "Giving Back". As it turns out Ping Pong is great for Brain Health, and a friend of mine who is a NeuroPsychologist is a co-founder. I'm meeting with him on Thursday for a Happy Hour, and I intend to learn more about how they decided on the .gives extension. I've said it before and I'll say it again, some of these nTLD's are really cool when used right. Thanks

Attachments

• Scott_Sautter.jpg
    Scott_Sautter.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back