Dynadot

discuss Get ready a major explosion in .info numeric sales! About to pop!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It's about time for numerics .info to explode very very soon. I personally think it's the sleeper horse in all of this and that it will rival .net and .com before it's over. A lot of great patterns in 5n .info just sitting there like a sitting duck.

Get ready for a massive run on .info, in my opinion. Possibly the biggest yet.

Best of luck to all!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you mind sharing how many 5n Infos you've acquired? If not, no worries.

I think they'll be bought out eventually .... I'm just not sure when.

I have 68

•••
I also just listed these at auction to test the waters for various patterns to see if there is any early demand. I'm not concerned if they don't receive bids as it's pretty early, but wanted to see where they're at. I have similar ones in these categories so no big deal if they accidentally go for too cheap. I wouldn't really expect them to sell this early, but will soon see. They're not my best, and more of a test batch. Even threw in a 6n. Testing various categories. Didn't throw in a good triple or a good double as a tester. Afraid they might accidentally sell, lol.

08889.info
50005.info
70777.info
788889.info

Last edited:
•••
I've also had an affinity for infos. I would buy hundreds every month. I have a mild case of OCD and would horde more than I sold, lol. I recently sold a few hundred keyword infos and regret it. Anyway before the 6n buyout I started buying 4n, 5n and 6n numerics. Ultra premium stuff like:
AABB
AAAB
AAAAB
AABBB
AABAA
AAABBB

And there's many more great ones left.

Honestly, a few of your post made it seem like you were trying to hype infos up and many took it the wrong way. I hope ppl continue to over look them, so I can keep buying when the wife allows me. The truth of the matter is you're correct. Every week I'm getting more and bigger offers for mine. It is only a matter of time before they rise in value. The question is When and How much do they go up? And that I have no idea.

•••
I did hype it a bit, but I also own less than 70 names, and it's less than 1/4 my total portfolio. I just wanted to exploit the great opportunity here at NP. I own several 6n .coms and 5n .net, but I really like the prospects and future of those 5n .info premiums. I think .info will come into its own in numerics. Once it takes hold among the Chinese, you can expect a rapid shift from numeric .biz, .co, and 7n .com - 9n.com, in my opinion. It could be a rapid buyout of 5n when it begins. This is not guaranteed, but a gut feeling and hunch, which is all we have to go with in domaining.

When you see the current buyouts of 6n.com, and then 5n .net, and then 4n.biz and and 4n .info, to me that signals the trend to be in short numerics on the original extensions, and 5n .info and 5n .biz are next. My gut tells me that 5n .info sill surge ahead of .biz when it begins. .biz premiums were gone a month ago, and it stands to reason .info will be next.

I would take a premium 5n .info over a good 7n .com any day. I would also take a premium 5n .info over a garden variety 5n .net. 5n premiums is the final destination for numerics in my opinion, and only with the original and oldest extensions.

•••
I dont understand numeric .info, but I decided to reg a few ones.
But I dont belive too much in this.
Maybe I am wrong, but what kind of signification has numeric .info?
Its worth only in 2n-3n-4n-5n ?
Bceause for me it doesnt much with the extension.
I can see link between keyword.info, but nemeric.info?
videogames.info, tablet.info... havesignification..
888.info? 8888.info? info of what?
Company name? Business name?

•••
I would say that every site on the planet provides "info". For that matter, .org is usually for "non profit", and I believe it's bought out up to 5n. That wouldn't make much sense to me. And then you have 4n .tv and 4n .co that are bought out, that those even make far less sense than info. If i had to choose, I would say .info is better than .tv, .biz and .co as every site pertains to "info".

I think in a lot of cases these days, it's coming down to the most well known extensions and the easiest to remember.

As far as I can see, numerics make no sense with any extension, but people sure like them. It usually comes down to what's the easiest to remember.

I'm simply saying that .info makes more sense than .biz, .org, .tv and .co.

•••
I should also add that .xyz is sold out out to 4n, and .mobi is sold out to 3n and even .blackfriday is sold out to 2n.

Now, as far as making no sense, those are down right scary.

•••
•••
•••
It's a madhouse I tell you! lol

What you have to decide, is which extension has the best future. Is it .xyz? .tv? .mobi? .co? .biz? .org? .blackfriday?

I say .info will emerge ahead of all those and will be a major player before it's over. Other than .com and .net it's a guessing game, and I think it will be .info after that once people figure it out.

•••
It's a madhouse I tell you! lol

What you have to decide, is which extension has the best future. Is it .xyz? .tv? .mobi? .co? .biz? .org? .blackfriday?

I say .info will emerge ahead of all those and will be a major player before it's over. Other than .com and .net it's a guessing game, and I think it will be .info after that once people figure it out.

Gotta say that while it looks like anything is possible nowadays, I don't quite understand numeric .infos. Not an expert on the subject but dont't numerics mostly translate to some motivational, inspirational etc. abstract phrases like 'prosperity for all', 'much luck' and so on? .info doesn't feel like a good fit for those.

•••
I have invested in numeric .com
Comun 7n, comun and good 8n and about 150 very good 9n.
I hope in 3-4 years my 7n-8n-9n will bring me enough $$$
I cant make long investment anymore, only quick flip, and anyway I reg'd nine 5n.info and here I stop.

•••
How does "prosperity for all" fit on any extension?

•••
.com is most comun extension for all.

•••
here's some available 5N .infos of ABBAA and ABAAB patterns
-----
66116.info
71177.info
72277.info
73377.info
76677.info
79977.info
66226.info
36636.info
31131.info
19919.info
16616.info
63363.info
61161.info
71171.info
73373.info
76676.info
93393.info
96696.info
97797.info
61661.info
31331.info
62662.info
13113.info
63663.info
93993.info
36336.info
67667.info
19119.info
39339.info
79779.info

Last edited:
•••
5N is already depleting ? Nice Nice for 4N owners ;)

•••
wow. all the available ones i've posted are taken. people sure are fast :)

•••
china does not use the .info extension, they are the only reason why it would "EXPLODE" as you state it. So i cant see anyone other than speculators investing in this, unless china shifts toward .info.

•••
china does not use the .info extension, they are the only reason why it would "EXPLODE" as you state it. So i cant see anyone other than speculators investing in this, unless china shifts toward .info.
66226.info & 66116.info were just regged by a Chinese person

•••
@33S
Maybe he reg'd only for resell to some western investor? ;)

•••
But Chinese have access to buying and regging .Info's right? :)

•••
Good job on those 33s. Those were some nice ones.

Give it 30 - 60 days on those. Premium 7n .com and 8n .com will be coming to an end soon as there is not a lot left, and we will then see a major shift to 5n .info and 5n .biz. That's just my opinion, but it makes sense.

•••
Folks, I believe it's beginning. I was watching 99915.info and 99917.info, and they were both bought "today", November 28th, by Chinese. I believe it has begun. If this is true, we may be facing an immediate wipe out.

•••
Just did a spot check on 33316.info, and it was bought "today" by a Chinese. There may actually be no premiums left after today. We saw this one coming from a mile away. We did our best to alert people of this and what was coming.

•••
It's almost over. Several of the premiums that were available 2 days ago have been bought by the Chinese in the last 24 - 48 hrs.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back