NameSilo

FYI: _-Ad_Sense-_ for Search is Fixed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi All:

Last month my _-Ad_Sense-_ for Search channel data was not displaying any data whenever I checked it. I emailed them about it and it looks like they finally have this situation corrected. Just some FYI for all of you out there using _-Ad_Sense-_ for Search:

=================================

Thank you for your patience regarding the issue with the _-Ad_Sense-_ for
search channel data.

We are aware that _-Ad_Sense-_ for search channel data was not being recorded
from December 18th, 2004 - January 13th, 2005. We have now resolved this
issue. _-Ad_Sense-_ for search channel data since January 13th is recording
properly and should appear correctly within your publisher account.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any channel data from the affected
time period. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please be assured that _-Ad_Sense-_ for search page impressions and clicks for
this time period have been recorded and will appear correctly in your
aggregate reports, even though they do not appear in channel reports. Your
earnings will remain unaffected by this issue.

=================================

AmCy

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I want to know why i get 60x clicks on Adsense for Search- and make .60 whereas i make 60 click on adsense and make $6.00 (not exact of course but honestly...whats the point of adsense for search)

:cy:

•••
mediaspree said:
I want to know why i get 60x clicks on Adsense for Search- and make .60 whereas i make 60 click on adsense and make $6.00 (not exact of course but honestly...whats the point of adsense for search)

:cy:

With _-Ad_Sense-_ for Search, the user could be searching for anything from fish bowls to digital cameras. This of course means that you have no control over the ads that will be displayed; you'll get a few nice paying ads but most will be of the average to low variety. You are probably having much better success with your regular _-Ad_Sense-_ ads because the content of your pages cause decent paying ads to display; you've probably tweaked your pages to earn the kinda' money you want.

The only way to make decent money with _-Ad_Sense-_ for Search is volume, Volume VOLUME.

AmCy

•••
Thanks for the update. I was wondering where my search clicks were coming from since they weren't indicated in any of my channels. Now I know.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back