Domain Empire

{Fund Raiser] - Stand Up To Cancer; Help A Dream Come True

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi guys,

Last year, my son (5) was diagnosed with meningitis it was a nightmare and he was in ICU for weeks at Alder Hay, Liverpool.

It was a terrible year as my step son, Thomas only just got out after having a brain tumour removed.

Josh, was finally given the all clear, it was great news, though it was a really terrible thought & time. Josh was the only survivor from ICU that year to live and to also have all limbs intact. God bless the other families.

We were planning on having an amazing Christmas, it made us realise just how lucky we are, we counted our blessings and wanted to spoil the boys like crazy.

However, that December, we heard news from Toms latest MRI that his tumour is back and growing at an alarming rate.

Thomas was to spend months in Hospital, Xmas, New Year and more.

He had to have his pituitary gland removed due to the location of the tumour and the risk of it spreading.

Thomas finally had it removed, he has been left blind in one eye, he now has diabetes, he has no human hormones and is on lots of medication per day, he also as a growth hormone injection daily and a injection of Sustanon every six weeks.

He is a very lucky guy, 17 and has been through so much the past three years with most of it in and out of hospital.

If it comes back yet again and the chances are there, he has to have radiotherapy and this time, he will lose his sight. This is a nightmare for us and we want to make his dream come true. To meet all of his heroes and to have the time of his life.

His wish is to goto San Diego Comic Convention next July and with any help i can receive i want to make this possible. With flights, hotel, SDCC tickets and spends i literally need to save/find around £6000, £4000 gets the four of us there and back and with a room only hotel.

If you could find it in your heart to make a donation towards this trip, it would be greatly appreciated. Twenty pence, a quid, a tenner, anything!

100% is going towards the trip from now until ten weeks prior to departure (when last payment is due)

So please please, PLEASE help me make my lads wish/dreams come true.

You can PayPal [email protected] with your donation or use the donation page (site takes a fee) http://www.gofundme.com/gettomtosdcc

Here is Tom Xmas day with a couple familiar faces.

scaled.php

img1027ex.jpg

Here is a great pic of Tom on Xmas Eve, with by far the kindest player of them all. Cahill even Tweeted about Thomas over Xmas wishing him well.

He gave him a ball, a signed long sleeve shirt, his little brother a game and signed pictures.

He sat with us for over an hour and was a really nice guy.

eveq.jpg

Here is a letter for one of his next appointments

tomtj.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would help out if I had the money. Best of luck to him, and I hope that he is able to live his dream.

•••
Thanks buddy, me too. You are welcome to message your forum members about it, that could help heaps and cost you nothing.

Just a heads up, for anyone who wishes to make a small donation you can also do so via eBay

[ame]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281001636523[/ame]

•••
If I ever come across a large sum of money, I will certainly keep him in mind.

•••
You can donate anything from 0.99 :)

Thanks for your input, appreciate it

•••
Not much views/love for this topic, is there a way to Highlight it like we use to be able to with yellow colouring and bolding?

•••
well, i would love to help him, but at this moment i'm recovering from a cancer myself, i don't know the english word for it but it was - carcinoma amppolla de vatter.
i wish him all the best.
i know it isn't easy.
i sent 10£ i can't give more atm, sorry.

•••
Thank you ever so much. Every donation is a step in the right direction :)

You are the first NP user to donate, come on guys! :)

•••
•••
Couple pics and letter added :)

•••
thanks for the scanned letter :)

•••
Hey no prob, sorry about the chat my net at home went.

If you happen to own a large forum or site i would appreciate any help what so ever on raising awareness.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back