IT.COM

Anyone else having issues with Namejet support with no response?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anyone else been in contact with NameJet support and received no response?

Is there any NameJet support in namepors?

I can't remove the backordered domains, and they always go to auction again and again.

Now my mailbox is full of those auction-start emails.

1. I try to remove it from my backorder dashboard after the auction ends immediately, but it doesn't work.

2. I contacted Namejet via the ticket system but received no response. You are aware that you are unable to check tickets through the NameJet ticketing system.

It has been a year.
2023-02-12_09-34-27.png

2023-02-12_09-26-18.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Namejet has gotten buggy as hell.

Back using it again after 2 years.

As a buyer, some recent names where I put a bid in, it says I don't have a bid. Can use same browser and 1 will say bid, 1 will say no bid.

As a seller, my current listings aren't showing under My Listings, I have to login to Network Solutions to see them.

They should have a dedicated rep here for input/outreach.

Last edited:
•••
I also suffer from the support team. As if they are mocking, they just close the tickets without any reply. And no reply to emails.

Since this gave me the feeling that they would cause more headaches in the future, I gave up working with them.

They're worse than the backstreet companies.

•••
Does namejet even have a support team? I had an account years ago and I simply closed it because if I were to use them again I wanted a new username/bidder alias. Opened an account 2 weeks ago, and still "waiting for account be reviewed/approved". Now I am not even sure if I want to use them if this is how their support looks like nowadays. Also planned on selling some domains through them but now worried if they would actually even pay sellers as supposed.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back