IT.COM

FREE domains contest - Only at NamePros

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
In honor of the great job my old friends (and NP Staff) RJ - Cool - Caster - and Who - are doing here - I'm having a little contest to stir up some buzz around the breakroom this weekend. The person who can produce the worst domain currently owned - will win the 4 names listed below. UPDATE - Plus $20 cash via PayPal.

The rules are simple. You must own the name(s) and be able to show that it's yours. You can list as many names as you want. All names must be posted by midnight tomorrow (Friday CST). Then anybody who wants to vote can place a vote for their choice of worst name here in the thread. The voting will begin after the midnight Friday deadline for listing your name - and will last 24 hours until midnight Saturday CST.

The winner will receive......(all at eNom)

070.ORG - That's a pure 3 number domain (Zero Seven Zero)

HostCompany.us - This one could be nice for America.

GayXXX.org - No idea how I got it - but all main extensions are taken.

Texels.com - Texels is a graphics term - like pixels.

Good luck - and may the worst name win! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Originally posted by NamePopper

GayXXX.org - No idea how I got it - but all main extensions are taken.

i dont believe that for a second nick :)

•••
•••
Wow, 4 Free Domains! Cool contest Popper!

:D Who's going to be the first to admit they own the worst name?

•••
:o I'm definately in, but we don't have to give the name in right? I have it on sale/auction.

•••
wicked_gal00

No - you don't have to give the name up. :)

•••
BAD domains i own- mwrocks.com and psp7.net

•••
Since I feel like I must do this.. xstund3d.net. :)

•••
•••
Originally posted by physicaltherapy
can i just buy a really crappy name like... www.thispage-rocksbecause-isaid-so.cc ?? i would definetly win then!

Aww, cheater!! =P Hehe. You could always check the whois of the domain name that "won" and make sure they didn't just register it. Oh yeah, go me. Haha. B-)

•••
This is a pretty cool contest!
Good luck, bad-name-owners! :lol:

•••
OK ladies & gentlemen. The pot is now a bit sweeter with $20 cash (via PayPal) going to the winner - along with the 4 domains.

Who shall be the winner? :)

•••
I'm running out right now to register the crappiest names I can get my hands on! Oh wait - not necessary - already have plenty in my portfolio! :laugh:

•••
:o I think the domains should have been registered before the contest started, like Ursula said...

Plus anyways, I think that's what NamePopper meant:

The person who can produce the worst domain currently owned - will win the 4 names listed below.

currently owned

•••
•••
afroman.biz
cranky.biz
thearbitrageur.com
thearbitrageurs.com
bighooha.com

•••
freepictureshardcoresex.com

9105.com

•••
OOOH!! I just also thought of something. People could go through currently owned domains.. and post them on here. THEY don't own them.. but they are "owned" by someone. That wouldn't be fair would it? Hmm.. im not sure how they could prove it though. Just.. a thought. But you might not care about actual details very much. :o It'd just stink if someone faked us out.

•••
wicked_gal -&- Ursula are correct. You must own the name already. You can list as any names as you want - but nothing registered AFTER I started the thread please.

Good luck to everybody. :)

•••
Originally posted by Ursula
OOOH!! I just also thought of something. People could go through currently owned domains.. and post them on here. THEY don't own them.. but they are "owned" by someone. That wouldn't be fair would it? Hmm.. im not sure how they could prove it though. Just.. a thought. But you might not care about actual details very much. :o It'd just stink if someone faked us out.

OK Ursula. Now you are blowing my mind. You better stop it. :lol:

•••
OK Ursula. Now you are blowing my mind. You better stop it. :lol:

Haha. Ok. =) I'll stop. Just.. hopefully no one will cheat. =D

•••
I got this one from a np auction for np$ cultsurvivior.com I think it is lol, I"ll have to check.

•••
zzzik.com

has got to be the worst, picked it up because it had an overture #'s of over 3,000. Not sure of the stats yet, but the name totally sux.

I also have a few other duds.

AMERICANBIKERSWHOSWHO.COM

THEWORLDSBESTWEBSITE.COM

VAROSC.COM

ALLDOMAIMS.COM

BIECPATNA.COM

discountmarlborocigarettes.com

DAMNNNNNN

•••
Man.... some of these names are hurting my eyes just to look at.

That's a GOOD thing though - for this particular contest. Heh! :)

•••
Here's mine:
wwwjerseystyleforum.org
(yes, there's a www in front :D)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back