IT.COM

FREE domains contest - Only at NamePros

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
In honor of the great job my old friends (and NP Staff) RJ - Cool - Caster - and Who - are doing here - I'm having a little contest to stir up some buzz around the breakroom this weekend. The person who can produce the worst domain currently owned - will win the 4 names listed below. UPDATE - Plus $20 cash via PayPal.

The rules are simple. You must own the name(s) and be able to show that it's yours. You can list as many names as you want. All names must be posted by midnight tomorrow (Friday CST). Then anybody who wants to vote can place a vote for their choice of worst name here in the thread. The voting will begin after the midnight Friday deadline for listing your name - and will last 24 hours until midnight Saturday CST.

The winner will receive......(all at eNom)

070.ORG - That's a pure 3 number domain (Zero Seven Zero)

HostCompany.us - This one could be nice for America.

GayXXX.org - No idea how I got it - but all main extensions are taken.

Texels.com - Texels is a graphics term - like pixels.

Good luck - and may the worst name win! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Originally posted by -RJ-
That's true. At first glance I thought the www prefix was there to catch stray type-ins from "jerseystyleforum.org" -- That is until I saw that "jersystyleforum.org" isn't even registered.

Neither is "jerseystyleforum.com" for that matter!

Why take jerseystyleforum.org when you can get the much more stylish wwwjerseystyleforum.org!! :gn:

•••
It looks like :: wwwjerseystyleforum.org :: is the winner.

I think the extra "www" did it.

Will the owner please contact me to claim your prizes - and so that we can make fun of you. Hehe. All I need is your eNom ID to push the names to your account - and your PayPal email to send you the cash.

An honorable mention has to go to :: tackshookers.com :: for the name AND crazy concept behind it. It deserves some kind of special mention here!

•••
Weee :lol: I knew this crummy name would come in handy one day! :D PMed you ;)

•••
Congrats wicked! :D

:kickass:

•••
Woohoo!! Congratulations to Wicked_Gal00 :)

All 4 names have now been pushed - and the cash was just sent via PayPal.

Thanks to everybody for participating.

•••
•••
Congrats on the win, wickedgal. :D Very nice prize package too.

•••
I was planning to register theworstnameeverownedbyalazybroker.com
but i read the rules and it say ALREADY owned....
Sad ;) ...
So what can i say....??? Shame on me?
Yes because i already own monsterdomainnames.com and i find it ugly.

•••
Congrats!

And, I just wanted to share this with you all...
somebody registered:

TEST1-1Q7CLGROMYE3F2MKZLUX2PICQ7OZUU4GTFXZTCMSYMHNP15RN9JEX91RP.ORG

until 2013!!!

•••
Congrats Wicked, thats one oogly Domain ya got there :)

Mike

•••
Originally posted by gromy
Congrats!

And, I just wanted to share this with you all...
somebody registered:

TEST1-1Q7CLGROMYE3F2MKZLUX2PICQ7OZUU4GTFXZTCMSYMHNP15RN9JEX91RP.ORG

until 2013!!!

Too bad they weren't aware of this contest. That's a shoe in if there ever was one. :D

•••
Also, welcometothelongestdomainnameeverregisteredtomakenewworldrecord.com is dropping today! :lol:

•••
Originally posted by NamePopper
Thanks to everybody for participating.

Nice (fun) job here, Popper! Very generous.
Congratulations to 'Gal ... and I have 50 NP$ waiting for the owner of "tackshookers.com", as well. Please PM me at your convenience. Missed a lot of this thread while on vacation. :guilty:
Thanks. :)

•••
At least I know my ideas earn recognition :D

Thanks coolhost.

•••
Originally posted by lotsofissues
At least I know my ideas earn recognition :D

Thanks coolhost.

Gotcha' Lots ... had no clue what your PM was about until I found you here. Well done! The SECOND worst domain in the history of mankind gets a well deserved 50 NP$'s. Congratulations, Lots! :D
NP$ en route to you now.
Enjoy!

•••
Aww to bad this nice contest is over.

•••
Originally posted by seiya
Aww to bad this nice contest is over.

You can still submit a quality "Press Release" for free "GLOW" (at the top of the "Break Room"), Seiya!
Value: 1200 NP$'s.
WaaaHooo. :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back