IT.COM

FREE Domain Transfer to Network Solutions with Free 1 Year Extension! No Limitation!

Spaceship
Watch

Shakib K.

HostCram LLCEstablished Member
Impact

* Offer applies to new Transfer-In request initiated from a valid registrar to Network Solutions by 10/1/2017. This offer is valid only for .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain names. Offer applies only to transfer in service fees, not domain name registrations or renewals. Purchase of the transfer service does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i agree. all this is extremely suspicious.
Nothing serious.
Just i got the coupon code and shared on NamePros.
Basically i am a domain buyer on NamePros.

•••
•••
Update: Not recommended to use this coupon code anymore, as many people facing problems with their account. But, you are allowed to use it at your own risk.

Thanks.

•••
Guys - I kindly suggest that we don't fight each other and keep focus on the issue at hand.

Great idea, thanks!

@Shakib Khan - since we are in the Coupon forum, we DO have a 7 day window to edit - would you be so kind as to edit ABOVE your Original post with a warning for people to read the details so anyone reading will know without having to read the entire thread?

keep-calm-and-don-t-shoot-the-messenger-6-jpg.png

Last edited:
•••
Great idea, thanks!

@Shakib Khan - since we are in the Coupon forum, we DO have a 7 day window to edit - would you be so kind as to edit ABOVE your Original post with a warning for people to read the details so anyone reading will know without having to read the entire thread?

keep-calm-and-don-t-shoot-the-messenger-6-jpg.png
Done

•••
My problem was with the fact that OP didn't say in the 1st post that he received this via email and it may not apply to others.

He made it seem like it was some page on NetSol itself. That got a lot of us into trouble imo.

Then he kept acting snarky like it was our fault it didn't work. I got charged more than a dozen times for a few attempted transfers.

•••
My problem was with the fact that OP didn't say in the 1st post that he received this via email and it may not apply to others.

He made it seem like it was some page on NetSol itself. That got a lot of us into trouble imo.

Then he kept acting snarky like it was our fault it didn't work. I got charged more than a dozen times for a few attempted transfers.

I got mail, take screenshots of it, shared on NamePros.
How can you blame me if Network Solutions locked your account for trying to transfer hundreds of domains for free?

Last edited:
•••
I got mail, take screenshots of it, shared NamePros.
How can you blame me if Network Solutions locked your account for trying to transfer hundreds of domains for free?

They didn't lock my account and I didn't transfer hundreds of names. My point is you should have said it was an email promo and let others know that. I know English isn't your main language but this is fairly straight forward.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/network-solutions-problems.1043498/

Last edited:
•••
My point is you should have said it was an email promo and let others know that.

Of course i have said that i got this via email in a comment.

•••
OP said on first page of thread (but not in original top post) that he got it by email on his biz account... but.. that should be in original post .. not after someone asked him only.

OP is not responsible for NS being unable to handle promo or ensure it does not go out of hand or past available limits or even that it remains open only to those who receive email.. which are all things possible to do, with some extra effort on NS part.. and then all this incompetence on NS part resulting in illegal unauthorized charges to people or accounts locked and domains being inaccessible to their owners.

the only thing OP is responsible for is that whoever is now having issues would not have them if OP never created this thread. as I think its extremely unlikely anyone else on np would have shared this coupon, seeing how they got it by email and by invite only. a few people on here said they got this offer by email, and I have a feeling they understood it is invite only, and would not have created this thread themselves.

and though OP at every given opportunity literally acted and talked like somoene who was making 10% off every transfer that was being made with this coupon, I think its clear to all now, that that was not the case.

cheers.

Last edited:
•••
You guys are so quick at judging, pointing fingers, etc ...
Again (and for the last time) - I suggest we focus our energy (or anger as it seems) in the right direction.

PS: As unlikely as it may seem to other users I would have shared this email here had I seen it earlier.
The way the email is formulated there is absolutely no way of knowing or even guessing that it is only for the person who received it.

Last edited:
•••
Again (and for the last time) - I suggest we focus our energy (or anger as it seems) in the right direction.

now your quick to judge that others are quick to judge. read my post. I gave me view on who is responsible in this. you don't get to say who can share which views.

the only person creating conflict here is you. the moment you asked everyone not to create conflict.

its probably better you stop that.... but I Can't tell you what to write either.

•••

PS: As unlikely as it may seem to other users I would have shared this email here had I seen it earlier.
The way the email is formulated there is absolutely no way of knowing or even guessing that it is only for the person who received it.

come on.. he said it himself.. he got it to his business account email...

•••
@alcy - I was not only referring to you.
Anyway - as I said earlier - I am no longer getting involved in this thread.
This was my last post here.

•••
@alcy - I was not only referring to you.
Anyway - as I said earlier. I am no longer getting involved in this thread.
This was my last post here.

well ok. I was just pointing out that sometimes conflict only appears when someone mentions the word. as far as I am concerned, I saw no conflicts here.. only people expressing opinions and trying to find solutions. in all honestly, I only thought of conflict for first time, the moment I saw your post with the word conflict in it.

cheers, ciao
no hard feelings I hope

•••
I am sure I wasn't the only one who got screwed...lol.... difference is I have the balls to say what needs to be said here.

Knowing that NetSol is a pile of garbage common sense would dictate to communicate to the readers that the email was received and use at your own risk or something to that effect.

Peace out folks. Hope you all solve the issues here.

•••
I haven't forced anyone to use this offer.
If some people is already know NSI is a bad company, why you haven't avoid them?
If you don't have a account with them, haven't transfer a domain to them for free, why are trying to blame me by commenting here?
If anyone have any problems, it's can't be fixed here.
The only option is contact with Network Solutions for unlock your account again.
Allow some time to them for fix your issues, wait a few days and see what's happened.

Last edited:
•••
Take NetSol to court?

Class action?

You will see, you will get NOTHING.

A few worthless vouchers, tops.

Caveat emptor on speed...

•••
For now, everything is ok. no canceled domains, no canceled transfers, only a few pending (in progress) transfers in from Dotster.com
Got today an email to confirm the email address
We will see whats going to happen in the future

•••
For now, everything is ok. no canceled domains, no canceled transfers, only a few pending (in progress) transfers in from Dotster.com
Same here.

•••
Lots of companies run $1 transfer promotions every now and then, or cheaper in the case of at least one large company I can think of, running promotions isn't that unusual. Free, less so, sure, but taking out their issues, if indeed there are any, on customers isn't going to help anyone here.

The whole 'email' thing coming from Network Solutions really seems to have little basis, because it wasn't personalized or described as such. It seems like more of a way for them to avoid accountability.
Emails are forwarded, codes are shared. That's standard. People share with colleagues, wives, friends, whoever. Companies usually want promotions to be shared. Also standard.
The code was unrestricted, unlimited. Nothing said otherwise. Company reps also stated this.

Not that I am suggesting that helps any of us affected, it doesn't.

Personally, if Network Solutions are okay, I will be happy to use them in future. I imagine others also would, if they are better than their past reputation. The whole locking people's accounts thing whenever is unacceptable and the Auth Code stuff doesn't sound good, but if they do offer major discounts for renewals, like someone suggested, I would certainly consider staying, and/or using them as a registrar in future. It's not much, but better than a load of angry customers, issues, complaints to ICANN, business bureaus and wherever. So, hopefully they will behave reasonably. Remains to be seen.

Last edited:
•••
Lots of companies run $1 transfer promotions every now and then, or cheaper in the case of at least one large company I can think of, running promotions isn't that unusual. Free, less so, sure, but taking out their issues, if indeed there are any, on customers isn't going to help anyone here.

The whole 'email' thing coming from Network Solutions really seems to have little basis, because it wasn't personalized or described as such. It seems like more of a way for them to avoid acountability.
Emails are forwarded, codes are shared. That's standard. People share with colleagues, wives, friends, whoever. Companies usually want promotions to be shared. Also standard.
The code was unrestricted, unlimited. Nothing said otherwise. Company reps also stated this.

Not that I am suggesting that helps any of us affected, it doesn't.

Personally, if Network Solutions are okay, I will be happy to use them in future. I imagine others also would, if they are better than their past reputation. The whole locking people's accounts thing whenever is unacceptable and the Auth Code stuff doesn't sound good, but if they do offer major discounts for renewals, like someone suggested, I would certainly consider staying, and/or using them as a registrar in future. It's not much, but better than a load of angry customers, issues, complaints to ICANN, business bureaus and wherever. So, hopefully they will behave reasonably. Remains to be seen.

nothing to see really.
its already been discussed many times before of how bad they are.
and this promo did nothing more than made things worse for their rep and image.

•••

How long did it take to get the the mail to confirm your email address from dotster?
Mine are stuck for almost three days on pending. Resetting the nameservers didn't help to move it

•••
Same here...

•••
Knowing that NetSol is a pile of garbage common sense would dictate to communicate to the readers that the email was received and use at your own risk or something to that effect.
He did not hold a gun to your head and make you transfer the domains or use netsol. Just like everything else on this forum, you should use your own judgment. A lot of offers are shared via e-mails only even when they are open to everyone. If ppl stopped sharing those, this subforum would be a lot sparser and all of us a lot poorer.

Even though you know Netsol to be shit, you still went ahead and that was your choice. Just like how other members also post offers and coupons of shady registrars (Strato for example), and those registrars are avoided, you should have avoided this offer as well. The medium of the offer is incidental to the issues with Netsol which is entirely of their own doing. None of the Domain.com family coupons comes with an associated web page but only via email (afaik) but they work for everyone and without any repercussions or issues. Just giving you something else to compare against.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back