NameSilo

FREE Domain Transfer to Network Solutions with Free 1 Year Extension! No Limitation!

Spaceship
Watch

Shakib K.

HostCram LLCEstablished Member
Impact

* Offer applies to new Transfer-In request initiated from a valid registrar to Network Solutions by 10/1/2017. This offer is valid only for .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain names. Offer applies only to transfer in service fees, not domain name registrations or renewals. Purchase of the transfer service does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The real popcorn won't start until after NetSol decides everyone's fate, supposedly around Oct 2nd

•••
I think it is genuine. I transferred 3 domains successfully with free renewal. They also answered my ticket. Now again transferred some more domains and pending. I think it happens slowly.

•••
•••
Even after canceling all my pending transfers, the coupon code still works for me and i can initiate more. This is hilarious :xf.grin:

•••
Update: All my domains were transferred successfully... I hope they do for others as well...

•••
Update: All my domains were transferred successfully... I hope they do for others as well...
How many?

I hope this works out for all you guys. Good on you. For me it wasn't worth the risk.

Last edited:
•••
anyone's com/net domains with EGI (netfirms/dotster/domain.com etc) have new updates? or still "In Progress"?

•••
anyone's com/net domains with EGI (netfirms/dotster/domain.com etc) have new updates? or still "In Progress"?
Some completed, some still In Progress

•••

In progress since 25/September

•••
•••
do you guys ever try send ticket? seems no help...

Sent a ticket, no response yet.
Im starting to move some of them (netfirms etc) elsewhere as i got a time limit.

•••
still "In Progress", perhaps they will never process it anymore...lol
still "In Progress", perhaps they will never process it anymore...lol
I think it will be processed, as 40 of my domains processed about 6 to 8 hours ago, these were stuck and I resend the request from transfer portal. I even got renewed those domains which were expired about 25 to 30 days before. I hope nothing will go wrong.
I also hope problems happened with all domainers will be solved as well.

Best of luck to all

Last edited:
•••
these were stuck and I resend the request from transfer portal

how to resend the request from transfer portal?

do you mean re-place a new order, and re-submit these stuck domains again? thanks.

Last edited:
•••
how to resend the request from transfer portal? even no any button can click, thanks.
If the status is "In Progress", there is no button, you need to wait for that.
but you will find a button saying resend again, if status says "Pending FOA".

•••
If the status is "In Progress", there is no button, you need to wait for that.
but you will find a button saying resend again, if status says "Pending FOA".

all my com/net are "In Progress" :xf.frown:

•••
EIG's Netfirms domains are still In progress, Dotster and Mydomain.com domains are transferred completed.

•••
EIG's Netfirms domains are still In progress, Dotster and Mydomain.com domains are transferred completed.

my com/net at dotster & netfrims are all still "In Progress", only com/net are affected, org/info are not affected.

since the com/net whois data are not in registry, so it should be the issue of EIG whois service at the begin, but seems Netsol haven't resend the request in these days, so it keeping as stucked, of course, maybe they don't want resend the request intentionally...

Last edited:
•••
all my com/net are "In Progress" :xf.frown:
I also have 12 with this status, all from dotster (but also i got 8 successful transfers from dotster)

•••
When I going to checkout page I see this message:
"You do not have permission to purchase products into any of the accounts you manage. Please create a new account to continue."
Why?

•••
Also I see the price:
Total: $9.99
$0.00 deferred
How much money they will take from me in this case?

•••
Also I see the price:
$0.00 deferred
How much money they will take from me in this case?

$9.99

You need to manually delete the renewal because it's added automatically for free.

•••
You need to manually delete the renewal because it's added automatically for free.
Already do that and I see:
$0.00 deferred

•••
Already do that and I see:
$0.00 deferred

Not a clue then sorry mate.

All I did was put in the code and removed the renewal. Total should say $0.00 so I wouldn't go ahead because looks like you will be charged $9.99

•••
So, problem is solving?
If not, wait until expire the coupon code........

•••
So, problem is solving?
If not, wait until expire the coupon code........

no, still "In Progress", perhaps really need wait until Oct 2?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back