Domain Empire

FREE Domain Transfer to Network Solutions with Free 1 Year Extension! No Limitation!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shakib K.

HostCram LLCEstablished Member
Impact

* Offer applies to new Transfer-In request initiated from a valid registrar to Network Solutions by 10/1/2017. This offer is valid only for .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain names. Offer applies only to transfer in service fees, not domain name registrations or renewals. Purchase of the transfer service does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I saw someone here say they got a refund within a few minutes. That must have been a miracle because I sent a ticket in & called them. They wouldn't refund over the phone. They want me to now fill out another form and then FAX it to them to get any consideration.

They did admit it this promo existed but not much else was said.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/network-solutions-problems.1043498/

Last edited:
•••
Yes!
They are really so crappy. They have slow down me and i can't transfer more domains for free. They will charge me $35/Year as renewal fees for every domain if i don't transfer out my all domains from them before the expire date..... :-P

•••
Yes!
They are really so crappy. They have slow down me and i can't transfer more domains for free. They will charge me $35/Year as renewal fees for every domain if i don't transfer out my all domains from them before the expire date..... :-P

The way you're acting I have to assume you're a troll. How many of us got shafted and you laugh?

•••
The way you're acting I have to assume you're a troll. How many of us got shafted and you laugh?
I haven't laugh on anyone. Read my comment again.

•••
I managed to get 75 domains. a few are complete, many waiting the 5 days sending registrar wait period...But now it won't let me put auth codes on about 20 that I didn't get to yet...saying contact support.

We need one of the domain lawyers to answer if they can, per icann rules, reverse our transfers. I don't think its TECHNICALLY possible. I don't think they can force us to pay neither.

Last edited:
•••
I had about 50 out of 175 transfers canceled, the rest are either complete or still processing. I think any that were already confirmed went through, any that were still waiting on auth/conf got canceled

Called to complain, here is what I'm gathering from my conversation with the rep...

Went through all the orders that got cancelled, she put in a ticket for me to investigate. Was super polite and helpful, and seemed as surprised as I was.

As we're wrapping up, she puts me on hold, then comes back with an angry tone...
asks me to forward the email i received with that promo “because obviously if i used that promo code, i would have had to received the email” and made it sound as if she wouldn’t address the cancellations until they received it, even gave me an email to forward it to. I told her i must have deleted.

She put in a support ticket anyway, but I don't have high hopes. I have a feeling they are going to honor the completed ones and cancel everything else.

Sounds like this was a huge internal fuck up for them - the code was only supposed to go a few select customers, and they didn't have any safeguards in place that the code wouldn’t be used in other accounts, and they are only discovering now how widespread it was being used.

Last edited:
•••
A reverse of transfers is something I could live with, if it is done immediately, with full immediate communication to all on the matter and no further inconvenience. What I can't live with is any attempt at 'theft' of property or blocking access to people's own domains because of any issues around their incompetence.

It is up to the company to have processes in place to ensure any limits or restrictions they wish to apply in terms of coupons or access to their service are properly in place. In cases of errors, it is up to the company to move decisively and immediately upon becoming aware of an 'issue' act on it, restrict the ability for the coupon to be used, or pause transfers.

Not only have they not done those things, their own staff have told customers the coupon is unrestricted, accessible to all and a promotion they are indeed running.

Many customers offer promotions to attract new customers, build relationships or engender customer loyalty or connection. Let's hope that Network Solutions get their act together on this, now, ensure full access to people's accounts, and behave in the manner ICANN, I'm sure, would expect.

•••
A reverse of transfers is something I could live with, if it is done immediately, with full immediate communication to all on the matter and no further inconvenience. What I can't live with is any attempt at 'theft' of property or blocking access to people's own domains because of any issues around their incompetence.

I really don't think they are going to reverse anything, would be a massive clusterf*uck.

i think will be much easier for them to cut their losses with what already went through, cancel everything else, fire whatever idiot allowed this to happen, and we can all be thankful for a few freebies.

game over, was fun while it lasted :)

•••
Oops! Network Solutions limited to the use coupon for my account. (n)
So, I am eligible to join you guys. :xf.smile:

You really are the culprit here.
Shared the code n then defended by posting regularly when others cried foul.

•••
You really are the culprit here.
Shared the code n then defended by posting regularly when others cried foul.
Of course i haven't forced anyone to use my coupon code. There is many peoples who have ordered a few hundreds of domain for transfer free. Cancelled domain transfered's domain is still on their current registry account and If there is any problem with account, it will must be fixed when the coupon code will expire.
I just posted my comment as NSI limited the usage of coupon for me. I think NSI already have lose $10,000 - $100,000 for doing this free transfer.
Isn't it?

•••
Last edited:
•••
Of course i haven't forced anyone to use my coupon code. There is many peoples who have ordered a few hundreds of domain for transfer free. Cancelled domain transfered's domain is still on their current registry account and If there is any problem with account, it will must be fixed when the coupon code will expire.
I just posted my comment as NSI limited the usage of coupon for me. I think NSI already have lose $10,000 - $100,000 for doing this free transfer.
Isn't it?

I don't know your motive here n frankly I don't care. You started this thread, and out of the 460 posts this thread has, you contributed 89 posts !!
Are you sitting on this thread with popcorn in hand?
Plus you never were this active on NP before.
I am okay with Godaddy, and though it was tempting, your continuous posts gave a negative vibe.

•••
I don't know your motive here n frankly I don't care. You started this thread, and out of the 460 posts this thread has, you contributed 89 posts !!
I am okay with Godaddy, and though it was tempting, your continuous posts gave a negative vibe.
What's wrong on that?

•••
Guys - I kindly suggest that we don't fight each other and keep focus on the issue at hand.

•••
pop corn.gif

•••
What would happen to domains that were waiting for auth code update?

•••

Likely cancelled

In going through my list, everything that i had inputted auth code and clicked confirm in NS email, seems to be going through.

Everything else, whether waiting on NS to process initially, or stuck on lock at originating registrar, or waiting on auth code input, or for NS confirmation email to come - was cancelled

But obviously check your transfer status page and see for yourself, you'll see it all there

•••

I used auth code for 5 domains a few hours back... It accepted... Now waiting for the transfer to get processed... I suggest you atleast put the auth code...

•••
I used auth code for 5 domains a few hours back... It accepted... Now waiting for the transfer to get processed... I suggest you atleast put the auth code...

Yeah, agreed, if it doesn't show cancelled, and gives you a prompt to continue the process with unlock/auth, I'd recommend trying

•••
You won't get charged because it would have clearly stated at checkout:

* Today's total charge $0

* Total deferred charge $0

They have no grounds to charge anyone.

I have screen prints and the original email so I am not worried at all.

now your just plain assuming they are an ethical company, who never breaks any rules and does everything by book.

and its been proven many times they caused all kinds of problems to all kinds of people.. therefore to count on friendly happy ending to this simply based on "What it said on checkout screen" is anything but a guarantee.. with THIS paritcular company. imo.

but like you, I hope for best!

•••
I had about 50 out of 175 transfers canceled, the rest are either complete or still processing. I think any that were already confirmed went through, any that were still waiting on auth/conf got canceled

Called to complain, here is what I'm gathering from my conversation with the rep...

Went through all the orders that got cancelled, she put in a ticket for me to investigate. Was super polite and helpful, and seemed as surprised as I was.

As we're wrapping up, she puts me on hold, then comes back with an angry tone...
asks me to forward the email i received with that promo “because obviously if i used that promo code, i would have had to received the email” and made it sound as if she wouldn’t address the cancellations until they received it, even gave me an email to forward it to. I told her i must have deleted.

She put in a support ticket anyway, but I don't have high hopes. I have a feeling they are going to honor the completed ones and cancel everything else.

Sounds like this was a huge internal f*ck up for them - the code was only supposed to go a few select customers, and they didn't have any safeguards in place that the code wouldn’t be used in other accounts, and they are only discovering now how widespread it was being used.

funny things about all this is... they could have deleted that code at ANY time.. with probably a total inveastment time on their end of 1 minute (this is not some complex programming task to disable a code)... it would have been a diff story if they didn't know of codes existence.. but with 10s of people from namepros calling them.. some more than once.. and them opening tickets and talign to supervisors tens of times probably... well.. obviously, it is impossible to say they didn't know about code... or caught it too late.

oh well.. here it to making a crappy reputation company even crappier I guess.

Last edited:
•••

i agree. all this is extremely suspicious.

•••
LowEndTalk/discussion/119132/domain-name-for-sale-offer-your-own-price-no-bin-redacted/p2

His account is suspicious. I guess he's Jahir Rayhan from Bangladesh only and operating with a different name here.
Motive? Don't know.
Am I exaggerating? I think so.

Last edited:
•••
Time to un-like these posts in OP.

•••
LowEndTalk/discussion/119132/domain-name-for-sale-offer-your-own-price-no-bin-redacted/p2

His account is suspicious. I guess he's Jahir Rayhan from Bangladesh only and operating with a different name here.
Motive? Don't know.
Am I exaggerating? I think so.
Well. Both me & Rayhan is different person.
My Low End Talk username is HostCram.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back