IT.COM

Selling Fractional domain name ownership is here: Shares of Directions.com go on sale on Rally Rd On Jan 14th

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rally app will be officially offering shares of Directions.com on January 14th. They are offering 14,000 shares at $10/each, valuing the domain at $140,000. I think it is a fair evaluation for the domain and as of right now the offering is 54% funded ($76,000) in Early Access. Full disclosure, I picked up some shares.

There have been a few experiments in fractional domain name ownership (FDNO) before, but this is the first time it has the explicit approval of the SEC. I think FDNO could be the future of domain investing. It could expose outside investors to domain names as an asset class and lead to more opportunities for owners of domain assets. I am excited to see how this goes.

Attachments

• FBA7FE9A-AA01-4397-BAE5-8ED8CE88D508.jpeg
    FBA7FE9A-AA01-4397-BAE5-8ED8CE88D508.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 68
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The offering for Directions.com on Rally app fully funded in minutes. 596 investors, $140,000. I’m excited to see where FDNO investments go from here.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back