IT.COM

discuss Forget domain name aftermarket places and auctions for a second.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Forget domain name aftermarket places and auctions for a second.

How are you going to sell your domain names?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1- Outbound marketing
2- Building a prefect landing page or portfolio, and driver targeted traffic to it.

•••
It's not the marketplaces, it's the trusted marketplaces. I don't get your point. Do you have hundreds of millions to buy trust? If you had, you wouldn't sell domains on Afternic.

Last edited:
•••
Forget domain name aftermarket places and auctions for a second.

How are you going to sell your domain names?
This is wild Lox, either you are sensing my thoughts or listening in on a conversation. Today after I posted the Sedo report, I was talking with someone and we were talking about aftermarkets, and he was like oh I need the distribution, Afternic all the way. So I just said do you ever wonder how would you sell if no Sedo, Afternic, DAN, Atom, BrandBucket? No such thing as an aftermarket? Then I see this thread I was like oh man he is reading minds.

The person I was talking to thought I guess all business would be done by parking pages like a link on a Bodis parked page. It is an interesting thought exercise.

•••
Your own landers and open Whois.

•••
This is wild Lox, either you are sensing my thoughts or listening in on a conversation. Today after I posted the Sedo report, I was talking with someone and we were talking about aftermarkets, and he was like oh I need the distribution, Afternic all the way. So I just said do you ever wonder how would you sell if no Sedo, Afternic, DAN, Atom, BrandBucket? No such thing as an aftermarket? Then I see this thread I was like oh man he is reading minds.

The person I was talking to thought I guess all business would be done by parking pages like a link on a Bodis parked page. It is an interesting thought exercise.

What if majority of registrars decide to give up on AN/Sedo feed for a small %.
We don't need the GDs AN chop chop ... and misuse of "similar" ... later, we'll discuss about that part, seriously.

I'm thinking about something Else, not parallel (already testing a few options).

Regards

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back