NameSilo

Follow up email

Labeled as question in General Domain Discussion, started by UmerK, Apr 14, 2017

Replies:
Views:

1. UmerK

UmerK Established Member

Hi guys, I mostly do outbounds for my names first email does not include price. Can anyone share their insights on how to follow up? In particular i would be interested number of days after you should follow up, theme of the follow up email and what has worked for you in past.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Haykay2005

Haykay2005 Top Contributor VIP

Good question

3. Scotty205

Scotty205 Established Member

I use an email tracker and go back and look to see who opened the email. I have been doing this since January and I have just started sending out follow up emails. I like to wait a while because the company might not have advertising when you first contact them but after you send out another email maybe they will have. I have not had any sales yet with followups but I have only followed up with 2 companies so far.

4. biggie

biggie GreenFriendly.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

if you do outbound, then it's spam in the first place and following up is spam in the second place.

but, if it's inbound, then one follow up after a few days or a week passes and no reply from them, is fine.

imo.....

5. lock

lock DomainUsed.com VIP

You cannot keep sending emails if you have run out of leads to bad. If you choose to keep sending emails then you could find yourself with a fine or lose a domain. I have had to prove email subscribers before to a telco company so would hate that to happen if i never actually had any subscribers.

6. Andaman

Andaman Account Closed (Disallowed)

Hi,

Let’s walk through an example to better understand the process of writing a follow up email. Say we just had an insightful conversation with a potential client and we need to send a follow up email to set up another meeting to dive deeper into a topic. This falls under the "request a meeting” type of follow up. Here's an example.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice