IT.COM

FOG is the new CLOUD.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Has anyone been reading up on Fog Computing recently? Cisco have brought it to the table to aid the Internet of Things (again).

Anyway, don't know much about it and it's yet another new buzz word to appear this year but I'm starting to get 'registration fatigue' ;) so feel free to look it up and see what's available, although I was surprised at how many FOG related domains have already gone. My two are:

FogServers.com

Fog360.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
FogStorage.co
FogServer.co
Foghosting.co FogHosting.com is a fully developed business.

None are for sale yet.

•••
•••
FogSmart dot com

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Just bought fogIOE.com (Internet of Everything)

•••
•••
IotFogCloud(.)Com
CloudVsFog(.)Com

•••
•••
Today I hand registered with GoDaddy coupons a few Fog domains with my mate that we will be watching over the next few years?

FogAgency (Business)
FogFirm (Business)
FogPremium (Service)
FogProperty (Business)
FogRepair (Service)
FogWebsite (Service)

In no hurry to sell so will be watching this space over the coming years... It might be the next type of cloud business and it might not? I would still rather speculate in the .com that the new gtlds although I do own about 25 of them and will hold for a few more years lol. At least I know renewal rates are consistent!

•••
•••
•••
i thought i would be able to find more fog names and it would be easy.....i was wrong lol
lots of good brandables left but most of the good stuff is taken now
i picked up

ZipFog
FogAccountant
FogDatabases

•••
•••
•••
•••
FogProtect.com
FogArchives.com
FogPlayers.com
FogAnalysis.com
FogTraffic.com

•••
We are all waiting for the Fog to come... it will surely come in the later part of this year ;)

•••
We are all waiting for the Fog to come... it will surely come in the later part of this year ;)
Yup, we are waiting fingers crossed :)

•••

Isn't the convention in August?

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back