IT.COM

Flash.....and html

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Ok i have a site, it is very visual and everything, but I want to convert it to flash, so it will load faster, Is there a program to where I can just convert html to flash?....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In my experiance flash does not load faster than html. Although in some situations i could see it being a posibility... do you have a picture of this site online so we could get a idea of what your aiming for.

•••
•••
Well... really you can't staight out convert html to flash. Its like converting the blueprints for a house into a photograph.

Just pick up the evaluation of flash and go through the help tutorials. Then goto some other sites to learn stuff from there... play around and then make your site in flash from scratch using the html version as a guideline.

Get the Evaulation verison of flash mx here. Follow the tutorials in the help file. Then go here to find some tutorials, or search here for some other tutorials.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back