IT.COM

advice First Year On This Forum

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

iwon24

Top Member
Impact
Hi all , i started here exactly 1 year ago not knowing what to do or where to start,
before i joined i had bought about 10 names and quickly realised
after reading the threads here my names were bad ! :) if it wasnt for namepros and there members
i would have gave up after buying a lot of bad names and not getting a sale, however once i saw they was bad
i started reading the threads and learning a lot.
since then i have had a lot of sales mainly in the $xx & $xxx yet to get my $x,xxx but paitence and keep reading and learning is key,
i would like to thank all members and staff on namepros as without you guys i probably wouldnt be domaining still.
i have made a profit so far not massive but is still a profit :) and i hope to keep making a profit for years to come.

A few tips for people who are new like me a year ago.

1. When members say to keep reading and stop buying, listen to them i did and i am now making sales and profit. we all like to think we know it all
but the truth is we dont and sometimes we need the help from more experienced domainers, so listen to there advice and take it on board.

2. always check what is selling and what is not, and if your buying a name always do your research first to make sure you have potential buyers for that name
and how much searches it gets etc..

3. dont go by automated appraisals, the price they suggest doesnt mean nothing. i got caught up on this when i first started :) they are a waste of time
do your research and price it to what you think is fair in the current market.

So once again THANK YOU to all members and staff :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Mate:)

Congrats on your first year completion at Namepros!

Profit is profit even its not massive. Hope you will get your $XXXX sale this year.

Wishing you to achive great success.

•••
•••
•••
Congrats on your first year!

•••
•••
•••
Congrats on your first year, and of course on your new shiny badge! ;) I am pretty sure you will get that XXXX sale with your actual mindset, sooner or later.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back