NameSilo

Hello everyone, new to forum

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SBS66

Established Member
Impact
Although I just joined, I've been lurking to learn as much as I can about domains. So, rather than making this (my second) post about me, I wanted to make it about all of you, posters that I don't know but who provide a lot of information, encouragement and motivation so freely, so Thank You!

I may not post gazillions of posts but only because I spend a lot of time reading, learning and trying out things.

I've bought domains for about 8 years now, but mostly for my business. It's only been in the last 2 years or so that I started buying a lot of pigeon sh*t as R. Schwartz would say,which is not bad since it's helped me somewhat learn what not to buy, lol (a bit on the expensive side for a lesson).

See you around the forum,

Vivian

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hi Vivian,welcome to namepros :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
@lifegoals Well then...from one NP newbie to another: Welcome!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi Vivian, Welcome to namepros. I am newbie as well. When i started domaining the first thing that came to my mind was, go buy/hand reg as many domains as i can, i will then sell them on huge profits and all will sell like hot cakes. I had all those beautiful names in my mind (pigeon sh*t) and dreams to get richer in days. lol. Thankfully i didn't make that mistake and didn't handreg those crap due to a problem (I was very upset though). I started reading more and more and i realized that i was just going to waste a lot of money. I think most of the newbies commit this mistake and they start buying crap without proper knowledge. So am learning a lot and will share my experiences on namepros. Keep in touch.

•••
•••
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! :)

•••
Hi Vivian, Welcome to namepros. I am newbie as well. When i started domaining the first thing that came to my mind was, go buy/hand reg as many domains as i can, i will then sell them on huge profits and all will sell like hot cakes. I had all those beautiful names in my mind (pigeon sh*t) and dreams to get richer in days. lol. Thankfully i didn't make that mistake and didn't handreg those crap due to a problem (I was very upset though). I started reading more and more and i realized that i was just going to waste a lot of money. I think most of the newbies commit this mistake and they start buying crap without proper knowledge. So am learning a lot and will share my experiences on namepros. Keep in touch.

Most of the pigeony names I initially bought were for my business. But you are right, I unfortunatelyalso started buying these c#appy stuff thinking someday someone would want. I've stopped that mostly.I still have some that are not the best but I can probably flip for very small amounts to end users.

Now I just spend more time learning.

Good luck!

•••
Most of the pigeony names I initially bought were for my business. But you are right, I unfortunatelyalso started buying these c#appy stuff thinking someday someone would want. I've stopped that mostly.I still have some that are not the best but I can probably flip for very small amounts to end users.

Now I just spend more time learning.

Good luck!
\

Yea I looked at your site. You have a lot of Floridian lawyer type domains, I think that you have that market over saturated lol.

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros my Fellow Human-Being named Vivian. Yes I may sound like AI Bot but really I am testing out new writing style so please be kind and courteous in your reply.

Heh.

•••
\

Yea I looked at your site. You have a lot of Floridian lawyer type domains, I think that you have that market over saturated lol.

lol, Yeah, and that's why I've started buying other names. But those on there are gonna be there for a while. I use similar names (not for sale) for my practice and the leads are worth quite a bit to me with no ppc just some small social marketing efforts done for me.

•••
•••
Welcome Vivian :) You will like it here

•••
Welcome to NP Vivian where you will learn a lot and a make some new great friends along the way :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back