NameSilo

Facebook blacklisted domains?

Labeled as discuss in General Domain Discussion started by fleaking, Aug 22, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. fleaking

fleaking Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Has anyone ever encountered domains that are blocked by Facebook?
    I just bought a domain name from a member here, and the domain name has been parked at Sedo for years.

Today I wanted to share it with my friend via Facebook Messenger, and I noticed that the domain has been blocked from sending with a reason indicates that it is violating their community standards...
    I don't really know why this happens or how it gets blocked, the seller told me that he had nothing to do with it,
    anyone knows how to unblock the domain from Facebook? Thanks in advance for your feedback!

fleaking

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Gube

Gube Member Epik.com Staff

I have 2 domains blocked on Fb too, They were already blocked when purchased.
    Fb support never reply so I gave up..

3. OnlineDomainShop

OnlineDomainShop Top Member VIP

Keep sending them a report using fb debugging tool. One of my domain got clean approval after 8 months of sending a report.

4. Jason Morris

Jason Morris Established Member

probably a domain that had spam being sent from it or had malware on the site - I assume FB gets threat intelligence from companies like spamhaus. Perhaps go to mxtoolbox and do a blacklist check.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice