Domain Empire

How to unban domain from Facebook

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Amar D

Established Member
Impact
Hello, I've bought a domain name on aftermarket but it's blocked/blacklisted on Facebook.

How can I request to remove it from the blacklist? I've googled and tried with feedback button, but that's slow and without results.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is the domain. We dont have ESP lol

•••
dopisivanje.com

I've sent it to my friend in messenger and instagram, on both is blacklisted. Damn.

Last edited:
•••
It's removed from blacklist. I've talked to Facebook support.

Start ads promotion with 10$ budget, and you will get "Live Chat" option inside Business Manager.

There you can explain your situation to the agent.

•••
Thanks for updating us.

I dont like FB Google Twitter, but they control;

like 90% of all Ad revenue. Glad it worked out.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for updating us.

I dont like FB Google Twitter, but they control;

like 90% of all Ad revenue. Glad it worked out.

Samer
My app is using Facebook Login option (users can register via Facebook button), so I needed it.

•••
Amar, thank you for this! I had been trying to contact FB support forever for a similar issue!

•••
I was just thinking double forward or masking if trying to point to them if posting still can do same.

Last edited:
•••
After spending some cents on ads for a random page, in your business panel you will get live chat button. Be sure to wait at least 10 hours, so Facebook has time to charge you some cents. That's the only way to get to live support.

Last edited:
•••
Have the same problem for two of my domains. Have not received any response from FB. Never spamed in my life thats why its even more annoying.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back