Dynadot

Fabulous Now accepting applicants on web site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I don't know if this is current or not but I just noticed that Fabulous is not accepting applications for portfolio owners on the main site. This was not their at the time I enrolled. I think they jacked up the requirements to 100 domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Re: Fabulous Now accepting applicants on web site

Originally posted by .edu
I don't know if this is current or not but I just noticed that Fabulous is not accepting applications for portfolio owners on the main site. This was not their at the time I enrolled. I think they jacked up the requirements to 100 domains.

Is there any more info about this on the site? Thanks.

•••
I am giving Fabulous a try. They use roar.com for their domain parking program and from what they told me by email is I can earn a 75% revenue share if I send them my domain list and let them setup the revenue optimization, or 50% if I would rather log in and do it myself. So I'm trying out the 75% option, and will report how it goes.

Until now I have been using Sedo's parking program.

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
I am giving Fabulous a try. They use roar.com for their domain parking program and from what they told me by email is I can earn a 75% revenue share if I send them my domain list and let them setup the revenue optimization, or 50% if I would rather log in and do it myself. So I'm trying out the 75% option, and will report how it goes.

Until now I have been using Sedo's parking program.

Okay, definitely let us know how it goes :)

•••
i believe they are roar RJ

•••
•••
Signed up for a Fabulous account last month sometime, never used it though. Would also be interested in your progress RJ, from what I've seen elsewhere they pay great amounts.

•••
Originally posted by NameTower
i believe they are roar RJ

Same company, yes.

•••
I can verify that they pay well - I have about 12o domains there. Also the bits on the front page are only there in about the last 6hrs or so since I was last at the site

•••
The thing I like best about their new front page layout is the hotlink to dnjournal.com. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back