Dynadot

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About China and .CN Now at DNJournal.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Here is the article many of your have been waiting for! China has more people than any nation on earth (1.29 Billion at last count) and that gigantic market could be a goldmine for domain name investors. Of course you have to understand the market if you hope to make any money in it and that's where we come in.

Domain Name Journal was able to enlist three experts on the Chinese domain market to give you the inside scoop: Tim Schumacher, the CEO at Sedo who recently returned from a fact finding trip to China, Matthew Bentley (Sedo's Director of International Operations) and Hong Fang, the man in charge of Chinese market operations for Sedo.

They have all of the facts and figures on a country that has more internet users than any other except the United States and Japan. They also have the details on the highest China-related sales to date (including one in six figures) and most important of all, they'll give you the critical details you need to know if you are going to venture into .CN waters. Read all about it at DNJournal.com . The story begins immediately under the current Cover Story on Rick Schwartz.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yet another really good article. Keep up the great work!

Only important thing I would add is that .cn is not disputed via WIPO but an internal group to China (CNNIC). We've yet to see their bias, so this could be good or this could be bad.

•••
Originally posted by aww
Yet another really good article. Keep up the great work!

Only important thing I would add is that .cn is not disputed via WIPO but an internal group to China (CNNIC). We've yet to see their bias, so this could be good or this could be bad.

That's pretty scary if you ask me. They could require you to show up in person in China! D-:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back