Dynadot

Estibot Ripped $49 from me

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
I Registered at estibot for the lead generation tool yesterday, after registering i tried using the tool, it was one of the worst tool you will come across, it doesn't show results most of the time or show 1 or 2 results, i contacted customer care after 1 hour for a refund and they said they can't refund and they don't give me trail, i am asking them why should i pay for a tool that doesn't even work :(, this is my story how estibot.com ripped my money and their tools don't work.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't lead generation results reflect the specific domain you're checking results for? How do the unsatisfactory results compare to, say, manual Google research for those same names?

Last edited:
•••
i tested low medium and high keywords, mostly GEO domains, the result is heart breaking , same keyword has minimum 40 end users in google and 1 end user in estibot lead generation crap tool.

•••
Here is a quick tutorial how to do lead generation. And yes, Estibot is mentioned but so are 9 other methods.

•••
Yes i have seen this video, only after that i thought to test estibot...but way too disappointed

•••
for most of the searches i just get this message ..No results

Want to see the actual MySQL query used to generate this list? Click here to show/hide it.

The results are ordered from the most developed site to least. Development is based on how many pages we detected on the domain when crawling it. You can view more information by exporting the results to CSV.

•••
in Yoda voice

using a tool
to replace brain,
causes...... insane in the membrane

:)

•••
Dont use the keyword based tool. That does not work. The legacy one does though. Where you just enter your domain name instead of keywords.

https://www.estibot.com/leads.php

•••
i used the legacy one, and the review is for the legacy one.

•••
PM your domain name. I really put some obscure terms through it and always get results..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back