Dynadot

Estibot Doesn't Add Up

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

gomikeright

Impact
The main reason I'm posting this is because I found out that Estibot puts out results that don't make sense. For instance if you insert cryptowatch.io it says it's value is around $4,000 but if you put in cryptowatch.com it says the value is less than $100. Everyone knows a .com is worth more than any other TLD. Now I didn't spell it wrong or anything. Put them in for yourself. I can only conclude that it's saying that because both of them have no search traffic, BUT cryptowatch.io was sold in the past for around $4,000. Now this looks very bad and I'm just gonna say I haven't seen anything this bad with GoDaddy's free valuation tool.
What do you think?
I encourage you guy's to look up recent sales on NameBio and see how estibot valuates the different TLD's compared to the .com's. That's how I found this. Just incase they are paying attention and fix this difference in valuations before you test it out.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back