Dynadot

ENOM.COM Customer support still exists?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mscotti

DomainsPro.comEstablished Member
Impact
From some time i have a problem with enom.com.
I bought some domain here from a namepros user one year ago, i forgot to change the contact information from ENOM control panel and seems, however, that for some time the system does not allow any contact information to be modified.
The consequence is that by not allowing me to change the associated mail i can't request the transfer code, being obliged to pay $ 49.95 for renewal!

The worst thing is that i opened a ticket over 18 days ago!
No one answered!

Customer support still exists?

Grazie,
M.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last time I opened a ticket, in May of this year, I had to wait for 7 weeks before somebody responded.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I wrote on Enom FB page and solved day after.

•••
They have a terrible customer support.
I opened a ticket a week ago and still waiting for a reply. Ridiculous.
It should never take more than 24 to 48 hours.

EDIT : I wrote to them on FB. Hopefully it will speed things up for me too.

Last edited:
•••
Last time I opened a ticket, in May of this year, I had to wait for 7 weeks before somebody responded.
:xf.eek: :xf.cry:

We're eNom -- the registrar that only responds to bad PR!

•••
:xf.eek: :xf.cry:

We're eNom -- the registrar that only responds to bad PR!
Tucows recently spent 83 MILLION dollars to buy enom. You'd think they would be strategic (and deep-pocketed) enough to hire some support staff to protect their 84M investment, instead of just letting enom falter in the absence of customer support!

•••
No, They are one of worst support in domain industry..

I will not use their services in future.

•••
horrible customer support, usually first response they totally miss the question, takes a few back, and forth to get any substance.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back