Dynadot

Enom Club Drop Becomes Free

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Enom Club Drop is now free (no monthly charge of 99$/year)

Club Drop is only for enom RESELLERS.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't be scared of the big corp and their lawyers. Basically you are not getting what you paid for, and this, according to the Mastercard and Visa TOS that enom accepted, entitles you the cardholder to a refund.

•••
That totally blows checknme...

I would be a little upset as well with eNom and would certainly explain my case to them. They didnt just decide on the spot that this service would now be free, they must have known for weeks/months before hand and could have easily warned Members a week or so in advance of the up comming changes to the Club.

Mike

•••
Thanks again guys for your thoughts! I will let you know what they say.

•••
...."we will refund the money back into your account." Wohooo!!!

•••
•••
•••
Anyone else not able to remove names from their drop club list this morning? Is ther supposed to be a Delete button, I dont see one, just the update one and that dont seem to work...

Thanks,

Mike

•••
•••
Good, at least I know I am not alone :) thanks Sharpy...

Mike

PS : I guess its not really good :(

•••
Perhaps there's a deadline for deleting drop club entries?

•••
There is :

You can edit your list until 10:00 AM PST drop day. List processing occurs between 10:45 AM and 11:30 AM PST on the drop day.

Something is wrong over there.

Mike

•••
Originally posted by kohashi
Or perhaps nobody would pay for a service that almost never wins? Now there is nothing to lose by bidding there. Opens the flood gates for bidders to enter.
That, and maybe it makes the lawsuit read much better if almost all the main back-order services represented do not charge for the "priviledge" of attempting to procure a name. :)

http://www.icannwatch.org/essays/WLS-is-unlawful.pdf

Each of our clients offers a service to assist consumers in registering deleted domain names. None of our clients charges a fee for its service unless and until it actually registers a domain name on behalf of its customer. Our clients make no spurious "guarantees" about their services in marketing materials or elsewhere. Unlike Verisign and the few registrars currently marketing the WLS, our clients do not attempt to frighten registrants into buying unnecessary "insurance" to "protect" their domain names.
~ Nexus

•••
Originally posted by Tippy
Anyone else not able to remove names from their drop club list this morning? Is ther supposed to be a Delete button, I dont see one, just the update one and that dont seem to work...

Thanks,

Mike

Apparently this is NOT a script error. They have done this intentionaly and permanently. Watch those TYPOS lads!

•••
Yeh, I went back and forth with Support on this matter. It does say no removal/deletes allowed up top but just below the bid box it still says "Note: Bids 10 points or higher cannot be withdrawn/deleted." I just assumed the 2 point bid was exempt from this no delete rule, I was wrong, they caught and tried to bill me for 2 names I did not want in the end :(, they still didnt get their $.

Support said they will remove that NOTE below the bid box...

Mike

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back