IT.COM

Earn from your dormant domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi
Our company works with domain owners and net worth clients to help them monetize expired domain traffic. We would use your domain as a search page in conjuction with google addwords. We are now set to go and you can start earning money from your domains.We guarantee that you will earn substantially more money from our sytem than any other domain parkers.

You can even park your domain with us for a tryout and if you are not happy then you can simply remove them without a problem.

You will get your own admin panel to keep tracks of what your domains are doing. We pay by Paypal, check or transfer.

If interested, the next thing to do is to forward your domain list for me to apraise and I will be in touch rapidly.

This will not cost you a cent and you can withdraw your domains at any time. Try us you'll be surprised!

Good luck
JohnT

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you shouldnt post this in 2 different forums , domains for sale and expired domains

•••
Yes I know now - sorry about that my mistake

Regards
johnT

•••
•••
Google addwords forbids its use with parked domains. How do you get around this? If google pulls your account will you still pay?

•••
i agree w/ you theparrot... seems some informations are unclear.

to designworks22

do you have any website?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back