IT.COM

e.biz Final price

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How high will e.biz go on the sedo auction my estimate is $23,000:lol::lol:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think it will sell around 10k.

•••
my guesstimate is $13,850 ..... and two marbles + 1 superman comic

•••
It looks like the reserve is about 5K per domain. What will happen to the names that do not receive bids that meet reserve(if that happens)?

As for D biz, bidders currently. I will say 20K

Last edited:
•••
I'm thinking closer to $11,570, seven thumbnails and a copy of Amazing Fantasy #15. The reprint. Read by a fanboy and accidentally left in the rain. For 9 days.

my guesstimate is $13,850 ..... and two marbles + 1 superman comic

•••
•••
Probably around $20K, but I have to say I am not a fan of a short domain just because it is short. I can think of better uses of $20K

Brad

•••
Exactly, although there is an allure to owning e.biz I'm thinking it'll finish at the highest price compared to the other letter.biz domains.

Probably around $20K, but I have to say I am not a fan of a short domain just because it is short. I can think of better uses of $20K

Brad

•••
I quite like this domain, Defiantly would be a nice developed e commerce b2b style site =)

Easy to remember and brand able.

•••
It certainly has more use than most of the other one letter .BIZ domains. I would prefer a good keyword domain in a respected extension for the same price as these though.

I never really understood the draw to one letter domains, especially in less than popular extensions. I guess it is so save the end user the tedious effort of typing 3-4 letters.

Brad

Exactly, although there is an allure to owning e.biz I'm thinking it'll finish at the highest price compared to the other letter.biz domains.

•••
I'd figure aboot 12,500k , and for those wondering...

edot.com + is taken
and
edotbiz.com is taken also (created on July 17, 2009)

•••
I can think of better uses of $20K
Definitely agree.
When you think of it... 20K for a .biz domain... hmmm :tri:
To the best of my knowledge the highest reported .biz sale is:
Mortgages.biz $15,000

I never really understood the draw to one letter domains, especially in less than popular extensions.
I guess it is a question of branding :) But I would rather go for a decent ccTLD ;)

•••
what happened to i.biz ? was it not offered ?

•••
e.biz is a really nice name, the tld in this case works as a keyword, anyone with funds to develop and advertise could find a good use to this name. I'd say it will end between 15k and 20k, though it could go much higher if several rich people have put their eyes on it :)

•••
OK I vote for 15K. But I would not pay that amount :)

•••
•••
•••
My guess would be $14,325 =]

•••
How high will e.biz go on the sedo auction my estimate is $23,000:lol::lol:

I'll go way out on a limb and guess $23,001

•••
Although e.biz would be great to own, I'd rather pay $20k for a keyword .com or even an easy-to-remember .com over a one-letter domain that was in an extension that the vast majority doesn't even know exists.

It certainly has more use than most of the other one letter .BIZ domains. I would prefer a good keyword domain in a respected extension for the same price as these though.

I never really understood the draw to one letter domains, especially in less than popular extensions. I guess it is so save the end user the tedious effort of typing 3-4 letters.

Brad

•••
•••
Forever the optimist, I'll go for $30k

Nice name - Im sure someone will pay top dollar for it.

•••
1.5 days since the last bid. There is resistance at $10k.

x.biz is still going strong, but I would worry about a TM issue with XBiz.

•••
•••
I would vote for around 14k.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back