IT.COM

e.biz Final price

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How high will e.biz go on the sedo auction my estimate is $23,000:lol::lol:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Say it on Rick Latona's newsletter for $15K today. Some pretty inconsistent prices.

Maybe one is a BIN price and the other is open to offers ?

Most people ask higher than they would actually be willing to accept...nothing unusual about leaving room for negotiating.

•••
Maybe one is a BIN price and the other is open to offers ?

Most people ask higher than they would actually be willing to accept...nothing unusual about leaving room for negotiating.

That must be the case, either way I think they are looking for a quick sell.

•••
I took M.biz...

...because I'll develop it as either all things to do with 'Money' biz (business).

....Or, all things to do with 'Mobile' biz (business).....My NewMediaFrontiers.com strategy showcases (some of) my major mobile presence.

I felt it was one name that could be branded fairly easily for either of these very lucrative major markets....Its very memorable, super easy to recall & type.

...and, even better, the .com, .net, and .org, don't exist.

I just saw this domain in sedo auction with under a day left and thought everyones opinion.
musica4all.com is currently at 18000 euro!
Is this .com really worth more than M.biz?

I think not.

•••
I just saw this domain in sedo auction with under a day left and thought everyones opinion.
musica4all.com is currently at 18000 euro!

Is this .com really worth more than M.biz?

I think not.

The two domains are different value propositions, at this time, shane.

Musica4All.com is a fully developed site...

...According to the SedoTracker (that's tracking the domain & site) this site got over 350,000 uniques over the past 32 days....and, over 1.1 million page impressions.. That's great (presumably very targeted music) traffic, and valuable.

I assume, too, that the site generates some revenue, as well.

M.biz isn't developed, of course - and, gets no traffic yet.

So, the two domains aren't comparable in value, at the moment.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back