IT.COM

Dynadot irregularity... I'm suspicious.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandEntrance.com

Open 24/7/365Top Member
Impact
I just tried to register SexyBlackLingerie.com which was available...
Dynadot 5 99 2.JPG

Then it was taking some time so I checked again and I think 'they' saw it was a premium and added a premium price. No it didn't look like someone else beat me to it because they had a new price.

dirty dynadot.JPG

and then after a few seconds more I checked and it was 'not available'. Doesn't add up with a buyer adding a price in a few seconds then removing again. These systems don't process that fast... and a new renewal fee.

not available.JPG

A big what the heck to DYNADOT... Is this going to be one of your sales/auctions now?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You have two different domains mentioned?

•••
I'm confused. Did you order sexyblackunderwear.com or sexyblacklingerie.com?

•••
Yes, everyone is out to get you.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/domain-name-theft.1140262/
It’s a big conspiracy of the registrars intent on stealing from you. :xf.cool:

Or maybe the cache just hadn’t been cleared, you mistyped or the domain wasn’t available to begin with like your other situation.

Last edited:
•••

Or maybe the cache just hadn’t been cleared, you mistyped or the domain wasn’t available to begin with like your other situation.
Yeah I wrote the title wrong.

As for you. Not constructive. That is another issue and totally justified on my side because I had the domain for a year. It doesn't negate me for dealing with other issues. Grow up.

Last edited:
•••
And of course this.

dynadot.JPG

But of course xynames is a what we call a besserwisser so he doesn't even really need to be here.

Yes it can be some fault but in spite of Herr Besserwisser, there are things that go on or else this entire forum is full of fictional events.

•••
•••
I actually had something similar happen to me when I was entering several groups of multiple names into the cart when they had their last .com sale. No idea if coincidence or not. The price changed in between refreshes of each name being entered.

•••
I actually had something similar happen to me when I was entering several groups of multiple names into the cart when they had their last .com sale. No idea if coincidence or not. The price changed in between refreshes of each name being entered.
Now I woke up to find it in my account. So it is a bona fide anomaly/mystery.

•••
Of the three choices, I’m going with “the cache just hadn’t been cleared.”

•••
That's simply because the previous owner listed the domain at afternic for $1,288.00

When a domain name is available to register, it will show "available"

But when it's registered (you registered it) dynadot shows price from afternic because they are member of afternic network

So even though the Order Status was still "Processing" the domain was already registered for you.

Price from afternic isn't always displayed. as far as I know only displayed once. If you search for the same domain again, it will simply be shown as "has been registered"

afternic.jpg

still.jpg

Last edited:
•••
That's simply because the previous owner listed the domain at afternic for $1,288.00

But when it's registered (you registered it) dynadot shows price from afternic because they are member of afternic network

So even though the Order Status was still "Processing" the domain was already registered for you.

Price from afternic isn't always displayed. as far as I know only displayed once. If you search for the same domain again, it will simply be shown as "has been registered"

Show attachment 123158

Show attachment 123157
Thanks for this. Really helpful going forward.

•••

Show attachment 123158

Show attachment 123157

Thank you for the helpful post!

@jamesall we can look into why there was a delay with the domain being added to your account if you would like us to, we would just need to ask you to PM us your Dynadot username.

•••

Show attachment 123158

Show attachment 123157

This is correct. NetSol does the same. You have to ask Afternic to remove the expired name first and then NetSol will show the correct price afterward.

•••
Here's a thread which is well researched, doesn't jump the gun and is posted AFTER verifying what happened
Bought Stolen Domain Here On NamePros...Just Got Repossessed!
unlike your threads that in both cases were misleading and inaccurate. In his thread he gets right to the point and doesn't accuse the registrars involved in the transfer of anything, only the ostensibly guilty party.

That is the issue I have with your threads, nothing personal. You're 0 for 2 that I've seen for accusations, all you've accomplished is libeling a few businesses. And posted no retractions.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back