IT.COM

Dynadot $6.99 .com clickbait?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Trent1000

Top Member
Impact
I usually don't care about nGTLD promotions. But this time Dynadot caught my attention because I noticed a line that cleary says "$6.99 .COM Flash Sale!" in a Dynadot newsletter that I received about 1 hour ago. So I jumped on it, and I checked the newsletter itself, because If there is a .com deal under $8 from a trusted company just like Dynadot themselves, I like to go for it. But there were no .com flash sale promotion whatsoever.
So then I followed the URL they promoted in that very newsletter and which redirected me to their blog. Thought maybe I'll find something there. It turns out there are only newG promos, no .com.
So then I googled "Dynadot .com flash sale". No recent results either.
Then I tested how much they offer a .com if I try to register one, and it was $10.99 as usual.

So my question is, was it a flash sale that existed only for 10-20-30 minutes, or what was it? :whistle:

This is what I see in my gmail account:

dynadot.jpg

So, I see the opportunity to get a cheap .com deal, I go for it.

dynadot2.jpg

But there is no .com deal whatsoever.

So I test it.

dynadot3.jpg

Nope, I either missed it, or it has never even existed.

Let me know guys what do you think.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So to be fair with Dynadot I received a $6.99 flash sale newsletter today. Here is the code: COMTASTIC17
Works from April 17 - 21

•••
I also got same email , from dynadot Working for me .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back