IT.COM

advice Don't sell very cheaply of your Chinese Letter, number, pinyin domain names

NameSilo
Watch

zollars Guo

Established Member
Impact
Don't sell very cheaply of your chinese Letter,number,pinyin domain names
I from china,have 5 years in the domain name marketing.
let me analyze the number,letter,pinyin domain names meaning.

358.COM auction ¥2.850,000 CNY,about 456,000 USD,the"358"chinese words harmonic tone, meaning1:商务吧(shang wu ba)Biz club;
meaning2:商务发(shang wu fa)get rich with Biz,
and a lot of chinese words harmonic tone combination.

5201314.com 我爱你一生一世(wo ai ni yi sheng yi shi)mean:I love you forever

GPSC.COM:
GP=股票(Gu Piao)stock、购票(Gou Piao)get the ticket、光盘(Guang Pan) DVDs,VCDs、果品(Gou Pin)fruit、and a lot of verb and noun;
SC=市场(Shi Chang)market、商场&商城(Shang Chang&Shang Cheng)mall、蔬菜(Shu Cai)vegetable、四川(Si Chuan)The Chinese big province,have about 85,000,000 people、手册(ShouCe)handbook, 收藏(ShouCang)collect,and a lot of verb and noun,
So they are a lot of combinations, like 股票市场stock market,果品市场 fruit matket,果品蔬菜fruit & vegetable,......and go on

ChaoZhi.com:the chinese pinyin auction on godaddy about¥196,759 CNY
meaning:超值very valuable、超支overruns、抄纸writing on paper、炒制&炒至hype

Like this,They will be more valuable than the general domain names a lot. Find the value in advance that will be not sell very cheaply.

(sales plug removed - please use marketplace to sell)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If the translation that is no chinese words meaning is free

•••
And I will make a appraisal with the domain name that in chinese domain name marketing in the near future.

•••
If you to translate to chinese words mean,please contact me
That is the fee:2letter($20/per),3letter($10/per),4letter($5/per)
2N($20/per),3N($10/per),4N($5/per),5N($3/per),6-8N(&1/per)
pinyin($10/per)
Is this translation cost?

•••
•••
Hi, do you think Chinese lucky numbers are worth something on gTLDs other than .com, .cn and .top?

For example, 888.degree, 666.finance or 666.financial?

Hit me up if you think you can help me move them. I don't speak Chinese and don't have enough cultural knowledge for this market, yet I got tons of numbers domains.

•••
Hi, do you think Chinese lucky numbers are worth something on gTLDs other than .com, .cn and .top?

For example, 888.degree, 666.finance or 666.financial?

Hit me up if you think you can help me move them. I don't speak Chinese and don't have enough cultural knowledge for this market, yet I got tons of numbers domains.
The popular gTLDs is .com, .cn,.wang,.top,.net ,.club and.com.cn in china
Other suffixes were no popular in chinese,because some suffixes were too longer,and a lot of chinese don't know the english suffixes mean.

•••
The popular gTLDs is .com, .cn,.wang,.top,.net ,.club and.com.cn in china
Other suffixes were no popular in chinese,because some suffixes were too longer,and a lot of chinese don't know the english suffixes mean.
How about .net? Been noticing threads about LLLL.net buyouts.

•••
so , in your opinion, what is the reseller value for goupin.com ? (fruit ?)

•••
so , in your opinion, what is the reseller value for goupin.com ? (fruit ?)
Oh,sorry,it's guopin, the meaning is fruit, I wrote wrong on the thread
the chinese pinyin guopin(果品)fruit is right。

•••
Oh,sorry,it's guopin, the meaning is fruit, I wrote wrong on the thread
the chinese pinyin guopin(果品)fruit is right。

All good, so what's a fair reseller / end user price for guopin.com ...I see Estibot shows 0 monthly searches and $110 valuation. Do you agree ?

•••
$110 ??????????????
the valuation on Estibot is wrong,you can whois the guopin.com it is a chinese owner, it maybe 100,000 CNY in china or higher.

•••
All good, so what's a fair reseller / end user price for guopin.com ...I see Estibot shows 0 monthly searches and $110 valuation. Do you agree ?
$110 ??????????????
the valuation on Estibot is wrong,you can whois the guopin.com it is a chinese owner, it maybe 100,000 CNY in china or higher.

•••
$110 ??????????????

The for noting that estibot is estiNOT for domain values! On one of my domains

I had a newbie nper offer a whole $15 on a decent .com because estibot told him some bogus value .

Many people use it and all it does is fill peoples heads in incorrect information.

•••
I agree estibot is crap

•••

I had a newbie nper offer a whole $15 on a decent .com because estibot told him some bogus value .

Many people use it and all it does is fill peoples heads in incorrect information.
same goes with sedo appraisals!

I've sold a ccc.com too cheaply because I was new.

Fortunately, I soon realized that appraisals are total waste of time and money.

BTW! Sedo's appraisal for my LLL .com is $2,000. Nothing more to say :)

•••
I agree estibot is crap

Estibot doesn't speak chinese either :P

I was refering to the search volume , it appears nobody is searching with the pinyin words.

•••

the estibot is machine appraisal,that is wrong,you can go to the chinses domain marketing,

•••
To whoever is considering getting some insight on there Chinese names. I personally recommend @zollars Guo services. His assistance has been much appreciated. :)

•••
Estibot doesn't speak chinese either :P

I was refering to the search volume , it appears nobody is searching with the pinyin words.
Always use Adwords to find the search volume :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
question answered...ignore posting

Last edited:
•••
Problem with me is i don't know single word of Chinese, purchasing Chinese domain will be throwing stone in the dark.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back