Domain Empire

STOP! Do not sell your Chinese Letter,number,pinyin domain names!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zollars Guo

Established Member
Impact
STOP! Do not sell your Chinese Letter,number,pinyin domain names!
I am a native Chinese from Mainland China. I have 5 strong years in the domain industry.
Let me do for you what a translator can't! Let me analyze the numbers, letters, and Pinyin meanings in your domains. It's not just about translation in the Chinese-English domain market. It's about phonetics, looks, and cultural nuance. Things that only a native with domain knowledge would know.

Examples:
358.COM auction ¥2.850,000 CNY,about 456,000 USD,the "358" in Chinese has harmonic tone, meaning1:商务吧(shang wu ba)Biz club;
meaning2:商务发(shang wu fa)get rich with Biz,
and a lot of Chinese words have harmonic tone combination.

5201314.com 我爱你一生一世(wo ai ni yi sheng yi shi)mean:I love you forever

GPSC.COM:
GP=股票(Gu Piao)stock、购票(Gou Piao)get the ticket、光盘(Guang Pan) DVDs,VCDs、果品(Gou Pin)fruit、and a lot of verb and noun;
SC=市场(Shi Chang)market、商场&商城(Shang Chang&Shang Cheng)mall、蔬菜(Shu Cai)vegetable、四川(Si Chuan)The Chinese big province,have about 85,000,000 people、手册(ShouCe)handbook, 收藏(ShouCang)collect,and a lot of verb and noun,
So they are a lot of combinations, like 股票市场stock market,果品市场 fruit matket,果品蔬菜fruit & vegetable,......and go on

ChaoZhi.com:the chinese pinyin auction on Godaddy about¥196,759 CNY
meaning:超值very valuable、超支overruns、抄纸writing on paper、炒制&炒至hype

Like the names above, having full information is powerful! Know the true hidden value of your domain names and don't settle for selling cheaply because of ignorance.

If you would like an analysis of your Chinese focused domain name Please Contact Me Today!
The fee is as follows:
2letter($20/perDomain)
3letter($10/per)
4letter($5/per)
2N($20/per)
3N($10/per)
4N($5/per)
5N($3/per)
6-8N(&1/per)
pinyin($10/per)

Payment via Paypal

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Do you also help selling the name?

•••
I will help domianer for just a half price.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back