IT.COM

advice Don't sell very cheaply of your Chinese Letter, number, pinyin domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zollars Guo

Established Member
Impact
Don't sell very cheaply of your chinese Letter,number,pinyin domain names
I from china,have 5 years in the domain name marketing.
let me analyze the number,letter,pinyin domain names meaning.

358.COM auction ¥2.850,000 CNY,about 456,000 USD,the"358"chinese words harmonic tone, meaning1:商务吧(shang wu ba)Biz club;
meaning2:商务发(shang wu fa)get rich with Biz,
and a lot of chinese words harmonic tone combination.

5201314.com 我爱你一生一世(wo ai ni yi sheng yi shi)mean:I love you forever

GPSC.COM:
GP=股票(Gu Piao)stock、购票(Gou Piao)get the ticket、光盘(Guang Pan) DVDs,VCDs、果品(Gou Pin)fruit、and a lot of verb and noun;
SC=市场(Shi Chang)market、商场&商城(Shang Chang&Shang Cheng)mall、蔬菜(Shu Cai)vegetable、四川(Si Chuan)The Chinese big province,have about 85,000,000 people、手册(ShouCe)handbook, 收藏(ShouCang)collect,and a lot of verb and noun,
So they are a lot of combinations, like 股票市场stock market,果品市场 fruit matket,果品蔬菜fruit & vegetable,......and go on

ChaoZhi.com:the chinese pinyin auction on godaddy about¥196,759 CNY
meaning:超值very valuable、超支overruns、抄纸writing on paper、炒制&炒至hype

Like this,They will be more valuable than the general domain names a lot. Find the value in advance that will be not sell very cheaply.

(sales plug removed - please use marketplace to sell)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are .org domains liked by Chinese buyers? EX: LLL, LLLL
LLL.org about $500 in china
LLLL.org about $10 in china
no A E I O U V
but with the exception of the good prefix

•••
•••
If the translation that is no chinese words meaning is free
Can you advise the best sites to sell domains in China? or representative?

•••
Can you advise the best sites to sell domains in China? or representative?
Ive tried 4.cn,Im sure others have too,but yeah Im intrigued to hear what Zollars says too

•••
Thanks for insight. how do your read XYZY and BOXU?

•••
•••
•••

dnbbs.com
club.domain cn
4.cn
66.cn
22.cn
ename.cn

•••
•••
•••
Thank you! Do any of these have english translation? Because I found 4.cn very confusing when I tried to list some domains and couldn't.
ename and 22 all chinese,22.cn you can choose 国际站 In the upper left corner
4.cn have enlish

•••
adwords returns very low searches for 股票市场 (around 30 / month, China - All Languages)
google shows around 1 mil results if searched (no quotes)

So,
I followed the OPs advice and ran a search for the same term on baidu and I got around 10 mil results

a -probably stupid- question is,
why extensions like .cn , .info, .org, .top, .one, etc... are unregistered? is the keyword term missing some syllable or is there another reason?

•••
same goes with sedo appraisals!

I've sold a ccc.com too cheaply because I was new.

Fortunately, I soon realized that appraisals are total waste of time and money.

BTW! Sedo's appraisal for my LLL .com is $2,000. Nothing more to say :)
I agree, I'm still new but already ran into this. First domain I sold was on Sedo, emag xyz for $250, then saw a week later emag info sold for $2000. :(

•••
I have noticed a lot of .me and some .TV sales on 4.cn. Are these growing in the Asian market more than some of the others? Or are these sales mostly just on 4.cn because of the amount of western domainers going to 4.cn since it seems to be breaking into western markets more than other sites?

•••
Nice post @zollars Guo
what do you think these would sell for?

101001.net
6161616.net
662242.NET

Thanks.

•••
Forgive me because I know this is off comment. But you all seem very knowledgeable. How do I remove some or one post I made? Can I do it myself?
Thank you.

•••
Forgive me because I know this is off comment. But you all seem very knowledgeable. How do I remove some or one post I made? Can I do it myself?
Thank you.
Freedom of speech
I don't think much of this is a problem!

•••
4 is for death, yet, ironically, the most popular domain auction site is at 4.cn or "death.cn" ))) So what happened to luck thing? )

Zollars, thank you for taking time. What do you think of RNMNB.com? I just registered it because it has consonants of Renminbi ) It is also all premium both English and Chinese, so probably can't go wrong )

Also, get lots of emails from China for RYNS.com and SWTD.com. Do they mean something or just being premium warrants the offers?

•••
Great thread!

OK so a Kwik question:

If u only had these extensions to reg for resale in Chinese market what order would u place them in?

.net
.org
.cc
.me
.co
.online
.xyz
.club
.link
.tv

:xf.rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
5201314.com 我爱你一生一世(wo ai ni yi sheng yi shi)mean:I love you forever

I can't find any records of 1314 sales .... took a chance and grabbed 8281314 ....interested in your views thanks

•••
@Zollars

What Is LNBFS .com worth?

•••
What do you think about the new IDN extensions like
.在线 and
.中文网
Are chinese users willing to type in a long IDN number?

•••
.在线
.中文网
Are chinese users interested to type in a long IDN number ?

•••
•••
.在线
.中文网

Are chinese users interested to type in a long IDN number ?
chinese IDN is unpopular in china.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back