Dynadot

showcase Domains You Won at Auction or Closeout

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ategy

Arif M, NameCult.com TheDomainSocial.comTop Member
Impact

This thread is to share domains you've Won at Auction or Bought at Closeout

Closeout = After auction but before completely dropping from registrar and before going into redemption.

I *HIGHLY* suggest to post only after the domain is transferred *INTO* your account!

Go here if it's a domain you bought that was available at anytime for "hand registration": Your Reg of the Day
Go here if it's a domain you snapped / "drop-catched" after "Pending Delete": Your Snap of the Day

Feel free to disguise the domain like Slash // dot // com or any o|t|h|e|r w a y you want.
IMPORTANT: *If* someone does disguise their name, please respect them by quoting them directly, or copy/paste them directly.

Things to optionally include (or just simply post the domain name):

1. What you paid for the domain(s), or the price range, or no price info at all.
  2. Any information, reasons or hard data (traffic, CPC, etc) that lead you to buy the domain(s).
  3. Where (or who) you acquired the domain from.
  4. How many other bidders there were.
  5. Whether the domain was "expired" or not.
  6. Whether the domain was at "closeout" or not.
  7. The history of the domain.
  8. What you see the domain being used for.
  9. Who a potential buyer could be.
  10. Anything else you want to share .. these are just possible ideas not "rules" ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was inspired by @Rizwan Razzaq and picked up: BAYKR .com (sounds like baker to me)

•••
HoldemTV // dot // com
Extremely happy to have grabbed this one. Tons of money in online poker and a TV site can be a huge lead generator and authority developer.

InternetSecurityExpert // dot // com (15 years old)
Don't think I really need to say anything about this one? Sure it's 3 words .. but online security is only going to grow and grow as eCommerce continues to grow worldwide!

A1Workers // dot //com
I've grabbed a few A1 names recently. I really like this one for a recruitment agency! :)

•••
WinOurMoney // dot // com (6 years old)
Perfect name for a sports-betting / gambling website. Call to action / dare domain that's super memorable and very easy to say/spell! Super happy with this one!

AmazingTurf // dot // com (13 years old)
An "Amazing" name for a massive product in a huge industry. No hesitation on getting this one! :)

•••
UpcomingPhone // com

Agriculturas // com

WeeUs // com

WomenTalks // com

Summerland // org

Bisson // net

IDchains // com

Icoam // com

ShopifyDeveloper // com

Share your thoughts on these.

•••
UpcomingPhone // com

Agriculturas // com

WeeUs // com

WomenTalks // com

Summerland // org

Bisson // net

IDchains // com

Icoam // com

ShopifyDeveloper // com

Share your thoughts on these.

I'm not 100% sure but I'd imagine "Shopify" is probably trademarked.

•••
•••
Here's one of the big ones I was referring to a couple weeks ago ...

JoinTheChain // dot // com (2011)
I absolutely totally love this one as a call to action lead generator for Crypto. Just LOVE it!

•••
WeeUs // com
Wee is a colloquial term for urination or to indicate something is very small in size. What use do you have in mind for this domain?

•••
OnKam .com

Colld .com

Trying to pick up some 5L .coms lately.

Last edited:
•••
GamblingUniversity // dot // com

Always lots of money in Gambling! An information (University) site has huge potential in terms of developing leads for the industry. With the probable upcoming changes to gambling laws in USA reopening online gambling, the industry is poised to potentially explode once again! As such I really like having this really solid gambling education domain! :)

Last edited:
•••
GrabMyDeal // dot // com

A very nice, clear, strong call to action domain inviting people to save money with you. Pretty much textbook definition of a call to action domain! :)

•••
homelistings.org

awesome keywords and very marketable!

•••
•••
TranceTV // dot // com
Both as a former owner/operator of a huge DJ / Club Music website and as a former DJ, Club Music related domains jump out at me. Trance is a HUUUUGE sub-genre of music with tons of videos of twentysomethings jumping up and down .. lol. It might not be obvious to some, but this is a monster name! :)

WomenTalks // com
This is a good one .. you're sure to find plenty of support type groups knocking on your door for it. Won't be 5 figures .. but should be into 4 figures!

homelistings.org
Yeah .. definitely a nice one. Works well for .org

I was inspired by @Rizwan Razzaq and picked up: BAYKR .com (sounds like baker to me)
Reminds me of one of the Sherpa Interviews that mentioned Shayv with @PlentyOfBrands :)

•••
TheBlockchain // dot // biz
Do I really need to explain this one? lol .. A core keyword in the crypto world and certainly still a great domain even in biz! :)

•••
SiloGames.com from closeouts

BTCLocker.com from auction.

•••
Got:
MEGA | SILK | com
WALL | INK | com

•••
Won my first auction bid for dtaz.com

•••
•••
@Ategy.com Thanks for the mention. I actually just sold a large lot of (52) 5L .com domains and shayv.com was in there. Caytr.com was in there too. I like that for Cater business :)

•••
Grabbed Closeouts:
slushy / us
pintensive / com
hippocrypt / com
cappucinos / com

Auction Won:
coinessentials / com
activitytracker / org
wedng / com

•••
UsingCrypto // dot // com
UsingCoins // dot // com
Two really good Crypto names! I'm thinking money is in lead gen for newbies to buy crypto on verious sites or through various services, so lead generation names like these are really strong in my mind! :)

BTCLocker.com from auction.
lol .. I bid on BTCLocker! It had no bids with 5 minutes to go was hoping to get it cheap! :)

Grabbed Closeouts:
slushy / us , hippocrypt / com
Auction Won: coinessentials / com , activitytracker / org
Some nice ones there .. I like how the hippo one sounds like hypocrite (just not sure what the application would be using that similarity? lol). Really nice coin name .. and i'm pretty sure activity tracker was on my list the other day! :)

TheWeekly.org
Really like that one .. and it works well in org! :)

Won my first auction bid for dtaz.com
I don't really know the 4L market aside from essentially adding all of them to my shared daily lists. I don't think I've ever even bid on one!? lol

•••
@Ategy.com I thought the word "Crypt" (crypto, coins, bitcoins) went well with hippo and easy to remember. I liked it so took it.

I took coin and hippo from @nitg16 list and activitytracker from your list.

Thanks both for taking time and providing us daily gems. (y)

•••
HEALTHANALYSIS.COM

From auctions

•••
HowtoBuyCoins // dot // com
Like the previous 2 I listed above (UsingCrypto and UsingCoins), I'm thinking this is perfect for a basic help/wiki website that focuses on lead generation for new investors to buy crypto! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back