IT.COM

Domaining is dead.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Azwan Asban

Top Member
Impact
Are you still fail in domaining?

These below a Top 10 list "why you fail" in domaining.

10- "Guru" has never tell the truth. They always win.

9- Your first step is successfully

8- Your selling strategies is outdated.

7- The buyer still cannot see about the domain value.

6- You don't have a confident level.

5- You always sleep.

4- You don't have a pen and book.

3- You are not optimistic about your domain.

2- You always teach never learned.

1- Domaining is marketing not forex or poker.

Do you still cannot believe "dragons can dance"

#Azwanasban - I'm beginner and I'm the little one.
-beginner to beginner

#HappyCNY *888*

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Biggest problem in domaining is that too many domains in English are registered by non-English speakers that hope to sell but make no sense to all English-speakers.

•••
Biggest problem in domaining is that too many domains in English are registered by non-English speakers that hope to sell but make no sense to all English-speakers.

That's the biggest problem?

I do wonder how many people will post variants of "stop posting" before they themselves actually stop posting in these threads.

•••
Best thing to do: ignore hm. And that, I will.

•••
i think everyone not willing to learned from all of my threads included this thread.. you are arrogant. better you learn one-by-one from my top 10 list "why you still fail". then you can be successfully in domaining.

only 3 person on np understand and got my messages.. they learn, then i think they can success in domaining.

# i`m dragons domainer and domaining would be changed

Last edited:
•••

yeh..right..'cause there aren't non English buyers are there

•••
The only thing you've given us to learn is your mantra: ignore all advice, crash/burn, blame advice-givers for your refusal to listen to it.

NO ONE ON NP learned anything from you. Funny thing: your arrogance calling everyone else arrogant lol

i think everyone not willing to learned from all of my threads included this thread.. you are arrogant. better you learn one-by-one from my top 10 list "why you still fail". then you can be successfully in domaining.

only 3 person in np understand and got my messages.. they learn, then i think they can success in domaining.

# i`m dragons domainer and domaining would be changed

•••
•••
The only thing you've given us to learn is your mantra: ignore all advice, crash/burn, blame advice-givers for your refusal to listen to it.

NO ONE ON NP learned anything from you. Funny thing: your arrogance calling everyone else arrogant lol

why everyone call me arrogant,stubborn and other name?? because i'm quit my days job ??? ehh.. that is my life!
think about that.. maybe i'm so arrogance then thats my personality.

•••
my boss also arrogant,stubborn.. then my boss is successful businessman. because why? my boss have a CONFIDENT level, CHARISMA, OPTIMISTIC. But i hate my boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
my boss also arrogant,stubborn.. then my boss is successful businessman. because why? my boss have a CONFIDENT level, CHARISMA, OPTIMISTIC. But i hate my boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to say, he was probably also quite happy the day you told him you quit. If "CONFIDENT level, CHARISMA, OPTIMISTIC" are the keys to success, then you need a bit of work in the charisma area. You haven't exactly charmed anyone at Namepros. I suggest you try to increase your charisma by actually listening to people when you ask for advice, being a bit less arrogant when you don't yet have anything to be arrogant about. And choose a better profile picture. You look like you're hiding from the cops in this one.

•••

i'm not calling everyone..

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I think you should be more careful about your, quite brave, beginner advices to experienced people here.
Less arrogance and more listening.

•••
I think you should be more careful about your, quite brave, beginner advices to experienced people here.
Less arrogance and more listening.

ok.

•••
Guys, I followed the ten step to success and I'm now a better domainer.
It works!

•••
I tried to follow it but all I could do was search for dragon domains.... Oh well

•••
Attention whoring at its best.
Pls stop

•••
•••
why everyone call me arrogant,stubborn and other name?? because i'm quit my days job ??? ehh.. that is my life!
think about that.. maybe i'm so arrogance then thats my personality.

I don't think you're arrogant, I think you lack ambition. You're aiming way too low by writing a how-to post. What you should be doing is writing a how-to book instead. Here are some suggested titles:

"Domaining Secrets: 10 easy steps to imaginary wealth."

or

"How to become a successful domainer without really succeeding."

or

"Diary of a successful domainer -- my notes from the unemployment line."

or

"How to quickly go from being a 'domaining beginner' to being a 'domaining expert' by simply changing one word. "

or

"Please, can I have my job back?"

or...?

•••
e31.jpg

•••
That's the biggest problem?
Bro, you took the words right out of my mouth... thats exactly what I said, then I scrolled down and there it was. Too funny.

BTW does anybody else see a banner ad between the first and second post on this page?

Peace,
Cy

•••
And choose a better profile picture. You look like you're hiding from the cops in this one.
I think he's on his bed counting Cheetos. That his mom paid for.

"Please, can I have my job back?"

or...?
RE: that whole post. If ever there was a reason for a "double like" :xf.smile:

•••
What I've learned from @Azwanasban is that he has a higher tolerance to risk than most of us. But this should not make him a pariah here on NamePros. But the argumentative way he expresses his opinion, with a heavy lecturing tone, in broken english, which goes in the opposite way to most perceived opinion, leaves a lot to be desired, imho. He could clearly express his opinion more humbly. He clearly has no respect for his elders. Probably from his experience with his previous boss. I'm just waiting to see he has sold DragonsDance.com and he is on the path to fulfilling his dreams. We should give everyone a second chance. You don't need to respect your elders, or speak perfect English, or even be humble, to be a successful domainer. But again, imho, it helps, if you want to get along with fellow domainers. But maybe he just doesn't want to :(

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back