Domain Empire

discuss Domaining is actually really EASY.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BlackCatsAreNice

Established Member
Impact
Hey there frisky feline friends!

BlackCatsAreNice and can't ever be stopped. Only in your dreams.

I KNOW many of you own bad, WORTHLESS domains.

It's self evident. Just look at your portfolio!

Will ya just LOOK at it?! Ed Bassmaster would be so proud of you.

Well, being a little sorry for your state of affairs, I am here to help.

I am not only the PROBLEM but the SOLUTION.

It's actually pretty easy.

>>>Pick a PREFIX. Any prefix. And Run With It!<<<

This works well because most single word domains are taken. So your next best step is to do "two word" domains.

For example, Dog.com is taken. Obviously. Duh. But run with "Good".

So:

GoodDog.com
GoodCat.com
GoodFoods.com
GoodNews.com
GoodSex.com
GoodGirl.com

Get it??? By adding a prefix (Good) to ALL the domains that are already taken, BANG!...You have an instant brand/domain.

What I see on here are people doing a crap shoot at the urinal of life. Buying domains that are combinations of letters/words that NO ONE WILL EVER BUY.

Stop it. Do the Prefix Way and Walk the road to wealth and happiness.

By the way, SUFFIXES work the same way.

DogFirst.com, CatFirst.com, FoodFirst.com, SexFirst.com (ALWAYS BABY!!!). Get it? This way of thinking about domaining is much much more legitimate than the way many of you newcomers are a coming and a coming at this game.

Class Dismissed.

Keep on HATING but remember, LOVE Always Wins!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We really need a worthless threads section to move all these posts to.

Brad

•••

This works well because most single word domains are taken. So your next best step is to do "two word" domains.

So:

GoodDog.com
GoodCat.com
GoodFoods.com
GoodNews.com
GoodSex.com
GoodGirl.com

Get it??? By adding a prefix (Good) to ALL the domains that are already taken, BANG!...You have an instant brand/domain.

What I see on here are people doing a crap shoot at the urinal of life. Buying domains that are combinations of letters/words that NO ONE WILL EVER BUY.

DogFirst.com, CatFirst.com, FoodFirst.com, SexFirst.com (ALWAYS BABY!!!). Get it? This way of thinking about domaining is much much more legitimate than the way many of you newcomers are a coming and a coming at this game.

Class Dismissed.

Wrong.

A prefix is not a word added before another word.

Your examples (GoodDog, GoodCat) would be 2-word domain names.

Examples of prefixes are un, re, anti, de, non, etc. which are added to the beginning of a root word.

Let's use a fun word that seems fitting here. The root word "Truth".
GoodTruth = 2 words using your example of "good" before a 2nd word - Truth
UnTruth = Un = Prefix

Not sure who you BlackCat or where you came from but if you are going to claim that domaining is easy, please share some of your easy domaining success stories. Not just 1 because 1 could always just be luck.

Please share a couple of your own personal easy domaining stories.

Or to make it less general and more specific can you show us some of your easy money making domain names that you own and/or a couple of your recent easy domain flips?

Thx

Last edited:
•••
If its so easy, why have you not posted one offer or sale :xf.smile: :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
It's not about the offers or sales.

It's about the INQUIRIES!

•••
An actual success story might give you a reason to post after last months post on giving up. You might have given yourself a second chance good for you but it isn't actually really easy it is just as much work as next sales job.

•••

No it's not.

It's threads like this which makes me think NamePros should reveal owners of duplicate accounts as this account just seems like someone who is deliberately trolling and having fun at other's expense.

The tragedy here is that this could have been a decent conversation .. but you deliberately amplify your discussions with inflammatory generalised attacks on the overall community.

For example, it's a pretty well established fact that yes .. the majority of people attempting domaining do have garbage and worthless domains .. but when trying to start a global conversation you don't need to use antagonising and demeaning language when there is no need for it. It's extremely rude, uninviting and unprofessional!

If you truly want to help others maybe start by being a little more respectful and understanding.

Last edited:
•••

And 0 inquiries and you know it, people have asked for proof and still nothing.

Inquiries mean nothing, most inquiries never lead to sales anyway.

Last edited:
•••
Can you share some of your success stories, please? I am keen to hear them.

So:

GoodDog.com
GoodCat.com
GoodFoods.com
GoodNews.com
GoodSex.com
GoodGirl.com

Class Dismissed.

•••
How I picture BlackCats typing a new thread...
965ygoo.jpg

•••
I feel like if we stop engaging with this person, he will stop with this nonsense. He is obviously fishing for attention.

•••
(y)

So:

GoodDog.com
GoodCat.com
GoodFoods.com
GoodNews.com
GoodSex.com
GoodGirl.com

Class Dismissed.

Entertaining Stuff! Big like(y)

•••
Buying and selling Domains is not as easy as you might think. ... It really boils down to you have to be able to buy a domain that someone will ... The first step is to define your business model and what type of domain investor you actually are

•••

So:

GoodDog.com
GoodCat.com
GoodFoods.com
GoodNews.com
GoodSex.com
GoodGirl.com

Oh wow you are a genius you just discovered something that everyone knows!

First thing in domaining 101 when you start learning is to try finding good combos when main keyword is taken, oh and by the way 99% of the good combos will be taken.

Domaining is actually really EASY.
Only newbie domainers believe that

Last edited:
•••
Buying and selling Domains is not as easy as you might think. ... It really boils down to you have to be able to buy a domain that someone will ... The first step is to define your business model and what type of domain investor you actually are

Only newbie domainers believe that

I suspect harryklinten is a bot...

Notice how some of "his" sentences in the post above are incomplete sentence fragments? They were scraped from various sections of this Quora page, https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-make-money-buying-and-selling-domains

Search for those segment on the Quora page.

There is also a nonsensical post here (at bottom), https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-what-kind-of-gun-domains-do-you-own.1136505/

Not only is that post not related to the thread topic, it also appears to be scraped together from at least two other pages.

Search for this piece from the second post example above, "As a relationship, an area is an "address" on the Internet" on this page,
http://bersihsingapore.com/web-hosting-domain-registration/

And then search for this section, "guides individuals to explicit site" on this page,
https://www.stuinnovations.com/

Or better yet on this page which share even more similar language/wording from "his" post,
https://attentiontrust.org/web-hosting-and-dns/

Sure seems like just a bot that is switching out words and combing fragments of information to meeeeee...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back