NameSilo

Domaining is dead.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Azwan Asban

Top Member
Impact
Are you still fail in domaining?

These below a Top 10 list "why you fail" in domaining.

10- "Guru" has never tell the truth. They always win.

9- Your first step is successfully

8- Your selling strategies is outdated.

7- The buyer still cannot see about the domain value.

6- You don't have a confident level.

5- You always sleep.

4- You don't have a pen and book.

3- You are not optimistic about your domain.

2- You always teach never learned.

1- Domaining is marketing not forex or poker.

Do you still cannot believe "dragons can dance"

#Azwanasban - I'm beginner and I'm the little one.
-beginner to beginner

#HappyCNY *888*

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is going way over the top now.

Would you care to read more, and post less. I guess that is what helps people succeed in domaining. To blabber is easy, to work hard is the difficult part.

If one enters domaining to avoid working hard, that would be nonsensical. Hard work is required in any business you undertake.

•••
This is going way over the top now.

Would you care to read more, and post less. I guess that is what helps people succeed in domaining. To blabber is easy, to work hard is the difficult part.

If one enters domaining to avoid working hard, that would be nonsensical. Hard work is required in any business you undertake.

ok.

•••
If domaining is dead then, apparently the mortuary is overflowing with dead domains..:)

•••
Wow, it seems like you went through the complete life cycle of a domainer in a couple days. That might be a record.

•••
Spend more time to read and learn rather than posting the subjects that you have little or no expertise on it.

•••
I think you need to quit. Honestly it is not fun anymore for you.

•••
Lol I still cant understand why the fuc you keep feeding the troll? I mean, just stop commenting and he will go away hopefully. Jeez you guys are too kind haha

•••
Lol I still cant understand why the fuc you keep feeding the troll? I mean, just stop commenting and he will go away hopefully. Jeez you guys are too kind haha

rule #1 in domaining - courtesy

•••
•••
Domaining is not dead, of course. Last year was the year with largest number of officially reported and confirmed sales for 1MM or more. This year already had one of the biggest reported and confirmed domain sales. This year will probably have the highest reported and confirmed sale in the history (360.com will probably be confirmed).

Domaining is a job! You need to WORK to make money in this business, although you can be just lucky and have sales without work. Anyway, if you want to live from domaining and have not started in 90-ties you have to WORK! And yes, if you start today and want to learn and work you can still live from domaining.

•••
•••
Are you still fail in domaining?

10- "Guru" has never tell the truth. They always win.

9- Your first step is successfully

7- The buyer still cannot see about the domain value.

6- You don't have a confident level.

5- You always sleep.

4- You don't have a pen and book.

2- You always teach never learned
Here my #1 rule.
Use proper English (grammar and proper sentence structure ) and you will appear more professional!

Maybe, I am failing in domaining, because, I don't keep records in my notebook. Etc

•••
•••
Here my #1 rule.
Use proper English (grammar and proper sentence structure ) and you will appear more professional!

Maybe, I am failing in domaining, because, I don't keep records in my notebook. Etc

#OME oH my english

•••
Well! You are on your own if you have truly
quited your job for domaining.

•••
#OME oH my english
#OYBE (Oh Your Broken English)

Seriously, you first posting looks like it came from a "article spinner" or "translator"

•••
#OYBE (Oh Your Broken English)

Seriously, you first posting looks like it came from a "article spinner" or "translator"

yeah! thats funny. but i'm writing by own.

•••
On Monday you were a beginner asking for advice, but by Wednesday you became an expert offering advice. Tuesday must have been a very successful day for you! :D

•••
On Monday you were a beginner asking for advice, but by Wednesday you became an expert offering advice. Tuesday must have been a very successful day for you! :D

coincidence ..

•••
@discobull

He is applying his own rules...
2- You always teach never learned.

but...OP...seriously?
Same story, people see a couple of big sales for pretty average domains and they think they will do the same ..EASY! Isn't it easy guys? Poor industry

•••
•••
#11 "Azwanasban's posts" is killing domaining

sorry, I couldn't resist lol. But this post really is a bit over the top.

•••
I just pulled a $2000+ pure profit from domaining.It's alive and well. You simply don't know how to do it, thus you really have no legs to stand on. I'm a nice guy, and I don't particularly enjoy calling a spade a spade. But you really have no place at the big kid's table. That's okay, many don't. But in your case, you have no place in even the kitchen. You were advised, yet you ignored. Oh well.

You're not a real domainer, only a bored asshat trying to rile up the NP community with your clams of ignorance. Pity.

You're a clown, and you no longer have my valuable time. And yes, my time is very valuable. You did before, but you've lost it. Hope your ignorance doesn't bankrupt you.

(No one should reply to this guy. He doesn't deserve kindness or help)

Bye!

•••
@Archangel, such harsh words are uncalled for. The OP may be hard on the uptake or he is just trolling and having fun. Whatever be it, he has not engaged in name calling nor been rude.

Let him be and he will vanish as so many others did, if his goal is not to learn.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back