Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

My biggest problem with domaining is...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Dtutahey

Established Member
Impact
23
My biggest problem with domaining is how to set value for domain. As a beginner, I don't have a tiniest idea
what domain could cost. I checked Namebio.com for some clues and I want to check with you guys too:

GEO + attorney.com - around $1500-2500.
GEO + practice area + attorney.com - around $300.

Does this sounds right?
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I contacted several attorneys and I still did not get any reply. Is someone interested in buying
this domain from me? Domain is TOWN + taxattorney dot com
 
0
•••
I contacted several attorneys and I still did not get any reply. Is someone interested in buying
this domain from me? Domain is TOWN + taxattorney dot com

How do you sell any domain without telling the full domain name?
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back