Domain Empire

Domaining is dead.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Azwan Asban

Top Member
Impact
Are you still fail in domaining?

These below a Top 10 list "why you fail" in domaining.

10- "Guru" has never tell the truth. They always win.

9- Your first step is successfully

8- Your selling strategies is outdated.

7- The buyer still cannot see about the domain value.

6- You don't have a confident level.

5- You always sleep.

4- You don't have a pen and book.

3- You are not optimistic about your domain.

2- You always teach never learned.

1- Domaining is marketing not forex or poker.

Do you still cannot believe "dragons can dance"

#Azwanasban - I'm beginner and I'm the little one.
-beginner to beginner

#HappyCNY *888*

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is going way over the top now.

Would you care to read more, and post less. I guess that is what helps people succeed in domaining. To blabber is easy, to work hard is the difficult part.

If one enters domaining to avoid working hard, that would be nonsensical. Hard work is required in any business you undertake.

•••
Wow, it seems like you went through the complete life cycle of a domainer in a couple days. That might be a record.

•••
On Monday you were a beginner asking for advice, but by Wednesday you became an expert offering advice. Tuesday must have been a very successful day for you! :D

•••
why everyone call me arrogant,stubborn and other name?? because i'm quit my days job ??? ehh.. that is my life!
think about that.. maybe i'm so arrogance then thats my personality.

I don't think you're arrogant, I think you lack ambition. You're aiming way too low by writing a how-to post. What you should be doing is writing a how-to book instead. Here are some suggested titles:

"Domaining Secrets: 10 easy steps to imaginary wealth."

or

"How to become a successful domainer without really succeeding."

or

"Diary of a successful domainer -- my notes from the unemployment line."

or

"How to quickly go from being a 'domaining beginner' to being a 'domaining expert' by simply changing one word. "

or

"Please, can I have my job back?"

or...?

•••
•••
Guys, I followed the ten step to success and I'm now a better domainer.
It works!

•••
I just pulled a $2000+ pure profit from domaining.It's alive and well. You simply don't know how to do it, thus you really have no legs to stand on. I'm a nice guy, and I don't particularly enjoy calling a spade a spade. But you really have no place at the big kid's table. That's okay, many don't. But in your case, you have no place in even the kitchen. You were advised, yet you ignored. Oh well.

You're not a real domainer, only a bored asshat trying to rile up the NP community with your clams of ignorance. Pity.

You're a clown, and you no longer have my valuable time. And yes, my time is very valuable. You did before, but you've lost it. Hope your ignorance doesn't bankrupt you.

(No one should reply to this guy. He doesn't deserve kindness or help)

Bye!

•••
What I've learned from @Azwanasban is that he has a higher tolerance to risk than most of us. But this should not make him a pariah here on NamePros. But the argumentative way he expresses his opinion, with a heavy lecturing tone, in broken english, which goes in the opposite way to most perceived opinion, leaves a lot to be desired, imho. He could clearly express his opinion more humbly. He clearly has no respect for his elders. Probably from his experience with his previous boss. I'm just waiting to see he has sold DragonsDance.com and he is on the path to fulfilling his dreams. We should give everyone a second chance. You don't need to respect your elders, or speak perfect English, or even be humble, to be a successful domainer. But again, imho, it helps, if you want to get along with fellow domainers. But maybe he just doesn't want to :(

Last edited:
•••
Here you guys go, case settled!
375656787_675613341264707486.gif~c200

•••
•••
Spend more time to read and learn rather than posting the subjects that you have little or no expertise on it.

•••
Lol I still cant understand why the fuc you keep feeding the troll? I mean, just stop commenting and he will go away hopefully. Jeez you guys are too kind haha

•••
Biggest problem in domaining is that too many domains in English are registered by non-English speakers that hope to sell but make no sense to all English-speakers.

That's the biggest problem?

I do wonder how many people will post variants of "stop posting" before they themselves actually stop posting in these threads.

•••
•••
@Archangel, such harsh words are uncalled for. The OP may be hard on the uptake or he is just trolling and having fun. Whatever be it, he has not engaged in name calling nor been rude.

Let him be and he will vanish as so many others did, if his goal is not to learn.

•••
•••
Biggest problem in domaining is that too many domains in English are registered by non-English speakers that hope to sell but make no sense to all English-speakers.

•••
•••
•••
I think you should be more careful about your, quite brave, beginner advices to experienced people here.
Less arrogance and more listening.

•••
If domaining is dead then, apparently the mortuary is overflowing with dead domains..:)

•••
I think you need to quit. Honestly it is not fun anymore for you.

•••
Are you still fail in domaining?

10- "Guru" has never tell the truth. They always win.

9- Your first step is successfully

7- The buyer still cannot see about the domain value.

6- You don't have a confident level.

5- You always sleep.

4- You don't have a pen and book.

2- You always teach never learned
Here my #1 rule.
Use proper English (grammar and proper sentence structure ) and you will appear more professional!

Maybe, I am failing in domaining, because, I don't keep records in my notebook. Etc

•••

yeh..right..'cause there aren't non English buyers are there

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back