Dynadot

Domaining is dead.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Azwan Asban

Top Member
Impact
Are you still fail in domaining?

These below a Top 10 list "why you fail" in domaining.

10- "Guru" has never tell the truth. They always win.

9- Your first step is successfully

8- Your selling strategies is outdated.

7- The buyer still cannot see about the domain value.

6- You don't have a confident level.

5- You always sleep.

4- You don't have a pen and book.

3- You are not optimistic about your domain.

2- You always teach never learned.

1- Domaining is marketing not forex or poker.

Do you still cannot believe "dragons can dance"

#Azwanasban - I'm beginner and I'm the little one.
-beginner to beginner

#HappyCNY *888*

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Crap I forgot forex ever existed. What was it popular for a few years.

•••
•••
Yeah it was but you don't hear much about it anymore.

Sounds like some of those paid to surf websites from back in the day.

•••
Sounds like some of those paid to surf websites from back in the day.
Yeah, I have seen a couple of those still around a few months back but they are basically a joke.

Just like those paid to post in forums gimics.

•••

Yeah! But it was only the Premium forex domains which were worth any money. Just like all the other "trends"

•••
Why should experienced contributors have to endure nonsense from the clueless clowns? I see this guys fluff day in and day out and it is just tiresome.

•••
I own F*x*P*r*o*.*m*e, how can I sell it?

•••
generate.php

•••
I don't know if this is referencing forex names, but I have made quite a few sales.

If not, I know from my uncle that he is able to clear low 5 in less than 2 hours.

Forex is definitely not dead. Especially when you have good leverage. Not a FX expert, but did learn quite a bit while investing in forex domain names.

•••
Why do we need " 4- You don't have a pen and book. " ? :-,

•••
Domaining isn't dead, it's only sleeping :)

•••
•••
Domaining is dead? With the internet in its young stages, and people scrambling to get their personal and/or business presence online to a variety of internet connected devices, I'd say "dead" is the worst way to describe domaining.

•••
Domaining is dead? With the internet in its young stages, and people scrambling to get their personal and/or business presence online to a variety of internet connected devices, I'd say "dead" is the worst way to describe domaining.
The title was just a desperate attempt to start a heated debate about whether or not Dragons can dance. I already settled the debate with actual video clips in previous posts in this and another thread.

More proof for the naysayer's:
50439_-_animated_dancing_gif_spike.gif

•••
The title was just a desperate attempt to start a heated debate about whether or not Dragons can dance. I already settled the debate with actual video clips in previous posts in this and another thread.

More proof for the naysayer's:
50439_-_animated_dancing_gif_spike.gif

EPIC STUFF.:xf.eek::xf.rolleyes::xf.smile::xf.cool::P:xf.grin:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back