Dynadot

Domaining is dead.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Azwan Asban

Top Member
Impact
Are you still fail in domaining?

These below a Top 10 list "why you fail" in domaining.

10- "Guru" has never tell the truth. They always win.

9- Your first step is successfully

8- Your selling strategies is outdated.

7- The buyer still cannot see about the domain value.

6- You don't have a confident level.

5- You always sleep.

4- You don't have a pen and book.

3- You are not optimistic about your domain.

2- You always teach never learned.

1- Domaining is marketing not forex or poker.

Do you still cannot believe "dragons can dance"

#Azwanasban - I'm beginner and I'm the little one.
-beginner to beginner

#HappyCNY *888*

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
my boss also arrogant,stubborn.. then my boss is successful businessman. because why? my boss have a CONFIDENT level, CHARISMA, OPTIMISTIC. But i hate my boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see you really hate your boss. Good luck to you in the domain business.

•••
This is all rather inappropriate! Surely, we can all get along? Positive thinking, produces positive results!

•••
Biggest problem in domaining is that too many domains in English are registered by non-English speakers that hope to sell but make no sense to all English-speakers.

That is definitely NOT the biggest problem but it *is* a problem nevertheless.
I, as a non-native english speaker, can verify that buying domains that are not in our native language is very-very risky indeed.

It's been some time that I'm thinking of starting a thread on that topic (I always postpone it unfortunately).
It'd be nice to read people experiences. Experiences from people that are not comfortable with a language but still have managed to sell and profit.

•••
@Cyberian sir, haha. absolutely not.

@stub thank sir. i'm still learning now..

@Hypersot sure. please create thread about that topic. its good for learning.

•••
Earn upto 300% of my investment this year so far from my domaining.......Its very much ALIVE for me@@

•••
You don't need to respect your elders, or speak perfect English, or even be humble, to be a successful domainer.
Probably best not to be humble to be a successful businessman :P

•••
Oh lord -It's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way!

•••
edited.

Follow your dreams.

•••
•••
Domaining is Dead!?
Dyo still pee in Bed!?
(to make such an immature statement!)

Last edited:
•••
Domaining is Dead!?
Dyo still pee in Bed!?
(to make such an immature statement!)

domaining is still alive.
"bingo" because everyone on np still cannot forgive me. but never mine..

•••
As simple as that!!!! You know sometime, one can be frustrated, when you are not meeting your expectations. He looks like one of those who thought domaining is just a place where you can just come and make money anyhow. It is a pity.
Look! domaining is not all rosy as such. You need lots and lots and lots of patience and researches to arrive.
Cheers.

•••
Do you still cannot believe "dragons can dance".

What does this even mean?

•••
@ecigs.net - What? You have never heard of the Chinese Dragon Dance? Really? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_dance

600k Exact Google Searches for the singular. Although not in the millions, there must be more than one person there that could benefit from this domain.

Last edited:
•••
Here you guys go, case settled!
375656787_675613341264707486.gif~c200

•••
•••
I love @Azwanasban posts...

Every post reminds me of, "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!"

A skilled domainer, probably not... but full of what the kids call "lulz".

qq744LP.png

•••
Obviously domaining is not dead nor will it ever be... I think the issue maybe ones name quality which every domainer thinks they have the hottest domains on the marketplace..

•••
Azwanasbst: 4788312 said:
i think everyone not willing to learned from all of my threads included this thread.. you are arrogant. better you learn one-by-one from my top 10 list "why you still fail". then you can be successfully in domaining.

only 3 person on np understand and got my messages.. they learn, then i think they can success in domaining.

# i`m dragons domainer and domaining would be changed
Lol

•••
You is dragons domainer and domaining would be changed!

•••
•••
Thank you for sharing your knowledge. You forgot to put down that a persons domains may be garbage. I am sure if you continue reading the ebook you bought on domaining, it will say that.
Thanks again lol

•••
Domaining is dead if you don't know what you're doing, and you don't put the effort and time into learning. Some people have to learn the hard way, and others learn from the mistakes of others. I personally prefer to learn from the mistakes of others. It saves time and money.

So if you think domaining is dead, don't even waste your time trying to become a domainer. Especially if you ignore insight from others that KNOW what they're doing.

•••
Domaining is better than Forex...

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back