NameSilo

Domain Trader v2.2 - Domain Parking & Auction Software

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
If you are looking to run your own domain parking company or even just want to organise your domains in one place - Domain Trader v2.2 is what you are looking for!

Domain Trader is a PHP script which was developed to allow webmasters & domain professionals to manage their entire domain portfolio. It features a powerful domain parking module which operates similar to other popular domain parking websites such as Sedo, DomainSponsor etc.

Unlike it's competition, this popular software comes complete with it's own state of the art domain parking module, which gives users the ability to park their domains and keep track of their PPC revenue profits. The domain parking module keeps full statistics for each parked domain, including views, clicks, CTR (click-thru rate), RPC (revenue per click) and total revenue earnt. Domains can be optimized by entering a specific keyword related to that particular domain, so that targeted adverts can be displayed on the parking page.

To view full product info, see here: http://www.smartscript.net/domaintrader/

Special Offer

We are currently offering a $49.00 discount on our closed source software to all Namepros members which means that you can now purchase this amazing software for only $250!! All you have to do is enter the following promotion code on the checkout page to take advantage of this great offer:

NMP_17071

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Has anyone at NP tried it yet?

Any views on strengths and/or weaknesses?

•••
•••
Hi dynamikdesign, I have version 2.1. How can I upgrade to 2.2?

I only see reference to 2.1 on the website.

•••
me too , please reply include how to upgrade.

•••
Hi Guys,

If you are looking to upgrade to our latest release, please email me your license key and I send you the latest release via email.

Thank you.

•••
I emailed the support email address from your website. Seems awkward to do it this way. Why don't you simply add the latest version to the website for download?

Look forward to the update. Thanks, Gene

dynamikdesign said:
Hi Guys,

If you are looking to upgrade to our latest release, please email me your license key and I send you the latest release via email.

Thank you.

•••
Gene said:
I emailed the support email address from your website. Seems awkward to do it this way. Why don't you simply add the latest version to the website for download?

Look forward to the update. Thanks, Gene

I believe version 2.1 was heavily ripped from their site so I think they are doing it this way to cut down on unauthorized copies out there.

•••
answer your live support ;)

•••
Sites powered by Domain Trader

The first example site has been suspended, the fourth one needs a password...

Has anybody got a good working page or better still can anybody give a review?

The seventh example is truly magnificent. It's on Namedrive... :hehe:

•••
I haven't had time to really put mine to use yet, although the software looks great. Yeah, surprising that half of the example sites are dead in the water.

•••
People want it fast and if it isn't there when the site launches people would lose interest.
Gene said:
I haven't had time to really put mine to use yet, although the software looks great. Yeah, surprising that half of the example sites are dead in the water.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back