IT.COM

Domain scammer: namua

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
posted a thread about officers.top and when i paid U.S.$2.00 suddenly he logs out and never pushed the domain to my dynadot.com account
@namua is the scammer

Congrats on winning Officers.top for just $2

My Paypal: kumar_pawan199 (at) yahoo (.) com

After the payment, please send your Dynadot forum name to push the domain name!

Thanks

You've sent $2.00 USD to [email protected]
and when i look to my paypal i sent payment instead to
Sent to
Pawan Yadav
[email protected]

reporting to paypal

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What he replied after payment recvd ?

•••
ended 1-2 day back
maybe u still get it

•••
Your case has been filed
Case ID: PP-I-2875700

•••
•••
•••
•••
hhmmm nasty kid ran away with my 2 bucks. lol

•••
•••
hhmmm nasty kid ran away with my 2 bucks. lol

well he has other running auctions now.. or at least one I saw.. so mods need to look this up. or soon it could be 20x 2 bucks.

•••
•••
here's my report to paypal, just let paypal police go after him.
also reported to mods here
here's my report posted on paypal resolution center.

upload_2018-10-9_6-3-1.png

•••
he has another auction sportsmen.top
stop him scam another one.

•••
here's my real transaction in paypal, fascinates me
upload_2018-10-9_6-11-7.png

if kiddies can do this to paypal, oh my were in trouble

•••
p.s. paypal lets u have a few email addresses for same accnt

with one being primary.. so when you send money to any of them, it's more than likely it'll show the main primary one on the transact page.

this is a much more likely explanation than one where a 200+ million account company is having some kind of a .. bug.

•••
ah yes i remember now i also have 2 emails in paypal, primary and secondary. forgot that. this kiddo played the bug and got me scammed for 2bucks, imagine people are willing to risk their lives for such a small tiny amount.

•••
•••
This is weird. Looking at the whois for sportsmen.top and also cumda.com (dtr alex) current auction. They are both listed to the same person with email address [email protected].

However I do see DTR alex has over 100 positive trade score on here so it surprises me if he is scamming for $2.

WIll be interested to see how this one plays out as it seems really odd to me.

•••
he's not replying to my private message and post on his profile. still no domain push

•••
he's not replying to my private message and post on his profile. still no domain push
Hello,

Please add me to the direct message so I can investigate further and get more involved. You can add me by following these steps:
  1. Visit the direct message
  2. Select the "Add More People" link at the bottom of the “Conversation Participants” box
  3. Enter my user name after “Add People:”
  4. Finally, use the “Add People” button to complete the process
I will be able to view and reply to the direct message once you’ve added me to it.

If you’re unable to add me for any reason, please let me know.

•••
How much time has passed between payment and your posting this here (in hours or days) ?

•••
done. added you. 5:22am is the start of my payment and it's 6:43am here

•••
done. added you. 5:22am is the start of my payment and it's 6:43am here
So its only been a freaking hour ? Is that right ?

•••
1 hour and 21 minutes. yes.
well i got aware when he's not replying when i posted payment status and he logged out. so i reported. now he's back online still not replying and ive given him a rating of negative with comment of domain scammer looks good on him

•••
1 hour and 21 minutes.
Please keep the following in mind:
6.1.17. Default timeline for sales: transactions must be initiated (e.g., payment sent but not necessarily cleared yet) within 7 days of an offer being accepted. The domain transfer must be completed (domain received) within a grand total of 14 days from the time the offer was accepted. Alternate timelines are only accepted if both the buyer and seller agree to it before the deal is accepted.
I have engaged the conversation.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back