NameSilo

Domain scammer: namua

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
posted a thread about officers.top and when i paid U.S.$2.00 suddenly he logs out and never pushed the domain to my dynadot.com account
@namua is the scammer

Congrats on winning Officers.top for just $2

My Paypal: kumar_pawan199 (at) yahoo (.) com

After the payment, please send your Dynadot forum name to push the domain name!

Thanks

You've sent $2.00 USD to [email protected]
and when i look to my paypal i sent payment instead to
Sent to
Pawan Yadav
[email protected]

reporting to paypal

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1 hour and 21 minutes. yes.
well i got aware when he's not replying when i posted payment status and he logged out. so i reported. now he's back online still not replying and ive given him a rating of negative with comment of domain scammer looks good on him
You should be put on a time out for this. Some guy doesnt do a push in a few hours and you bad mouth him and call him a scammer. The guy has 120 positives and 0 negatives, but you trash him because he is busy doing something else. You think this guy is going to ruin his rep for your measly $2 ?

I do trades and sometimes dont close the deal for 24 hours. I cant believe you just trashed a guy for this. You gotta wait before assuming this stuff.

Last edited:
•••
done. added you. 5:22am is the start of my payment and it's 6:43am here
So its only been a freaking hour ? Is that right ?

•••
Just what I was about to say. Plus under 2 hours and you are stating someone is a scammer. Whether is was DTR Alex or not, you need to give someone a bit more time. I cant believe we are talking hours here!!!

•••
@Grilled you misunderstood i was talking of namua with an email of yahoo and i got another gmail from him, but paid the first yahoo.

Recap:

You paid @namua via a Yahoo email address ([email protected])

Except your PayPal receipt showed ([email protected])

I think you need to re-read this thread.

What others are trying to tell you is there appears to be a connection between @DTR Alex & @namua.

@alcy asked @DTR Alex if his account had been hijacked.

@Jonathan MacDermid noticed that @DTR Alex was selling domains on NamePros that held a WHOIS email of ([email protected])

•••
well i thought to myself a newbie just to encourage him i will buy his domain

So you expect a newbie to push a domain to you within one hour of your payment?

And if he/she doesn't reply within 1 hour and 20 minutes, you post a thread to warn everyone about them?

Real encouraging.

Do yourself a favor and request a paypal refund (merchandise not received), and stop trying to encourage newbies.

•••
take a look at this
Show attachment 99545

if someone posted like this on your profile will you not be alarmed and reply and fix the mess?
So lets see:

5:22 payment
5:42 you lost your mind and went to war. (20 minutes later)
5:53 he logged off

Did you bother to think he could not make the push at that time and would do it later ? Maybe I will bid on some of your auctions and God help you if you dont finalize the deal in 20 minutes. :-P

•••
I have been following this thread with great interest. Now my question is: Why create a second account when the original seller have a long / good standing Gold Account? This thing about creating seconds accounts is totally unnecessary and opens the door to this type of confusions.

•••
I have been following this thread with great interest. Now my question is: Why create a second account when the original seller have a long / good standing Gold Account? This thing about creating seconds accounts is totally unnecessary and opens the door to this type of confusions.

Multiple accounts. There are a couple of threads where people can provide input. I'm against it because there is no way for members to connect them. You could literally have a thread going where it looks like multiple people are talking, but could be all the same person. But it's more money for Namepros.

Lack Of Transparency - Multiple Business Accounts
https://www.namepros.com/threads/la...tiple-business-accounts.1057469/#post-6501528

Fraud Alert: One person using multiple accounts - chargebacks and domains not delivered for years
https://www.namepros.com/threads/fr...omains-not-delivered-for-years.1041377/page-5

•••
I read this thread carefully and honestly I’d be inclined based on what he posted here to never do business with Weblord. He just seems too high strung and impatient in assuming so quickly that he was scammed. Okay so the guy, the seller, had a second account (alias) - still - maybe he’s in another time zone (which, it turns out that he was) and wasn’t sitting on his computer at time of auction’s close.

I think weblord owes both seller namua and the Namepros community an apology including for wasting all of our time. Next time please double clutch before you start such a thread.

Under these circumstances especially for a measly $2. I would’ve sat on the matter at least overnight.

This thread to me shows more reasons not to deal with weblord than reasons not to deal with namua.

That’s my bottom line assessment - issues of whether or not the seller namua properly created or used the additional accounts aside.

Last edited:
•••
nope don't know dr i told @namua read first thread before you trash me
I'm saying you are trashing someone because they didnt follow up in an hour. If you did that to me I would file a complaint and warn people about you.

•••
nope don't know dr i told @namua read first thread before you trash me

YOU should read the thread.

It appears you missed the below post from page one.

This is weird. Looking at the whois for sportsmen.top and also cumda.com (dtr alex) current auction. They are both listed to the same person with email address [email protected].

However I do see DTR alex has over 100 positive trade score on here so it surprises me if he is scamming for $2.

WIll be interested to see how this one plays out as it seems really odd to me.

•••
What's your email address. Even if this is a scam, I will pay you $2 to calm down and realise you are being a drama queen.

•••
AAAAGGGHHHH. Maybe. Maybe I am gonna scam everyone here for all you have. However 2 freaking hours is not enough time to start suggesting this to everyone. You gave the guy 50 minutes between messages. I can take a 50 minute shit if I get engrossed enough in a crossword.

•••
In all fairness to the OP it is now 3 hours later and the seller should at least have opened a communication letting him know he is getting the domain.

Mistake by buyer is not notifying namepros and handling this in private before all the facts were out.

Best case for OP - he was right and was scammed

Worst case for OP - he jumped the gun and seller was busy taking his kid to the dentist or something

Lesson here, don't post about a situation until you are certain what is happening.

•••
Seller didn't do anything wrong, he should have at least 24 hours to transfer the domain, or respond. I think namepros rules outline such a time period.

If buyer filed a paypal dispute for the domain, the seller has the right to withhold transfer until buyer removes such filing.

•••
Anyone remember last year or so when a member was found to have some 5 or 6 accounts. All apparently legit, as they never participated in the same auction(s).

Two accounts isn't really a red flag since it's common for those maxing out on the amount of auctions allowed to run at once.

My concern would be if those two+ accounts were to participate in the same thread, and it not be disclosed (or known) that they are the same person. Even worse would be if AI got a hold of both accounts, and started talking to each other via public thread. Just bump after bump of an AI conversation...

•••
Because it gives you more scope for your business! You will be able to sell more domain names!

6 listings are running on my DTR Alex account and 2 listings are running with 'namua'

This makes no sense to me. This whole situation is caused by a second (non trusted) new account. I can bet if you used your Gold Account to sell the domain in question we were not be here. When I first saw this thread in the morning I also believed this was a real SCAM and a reason to pay attention. I as an old school forum admin I would recommend to stick with the primary account.

•••
It's all about reputation on namepros.... if I screw up you know its me and if I do good you also know it's me. I see absolutely no reason to have a second account. Instead of having a second account to increase the namepro limits they should just increase your limits under your main (paid) account.

I have a high level of mistrust doing business with anyone under an alias. For me you can look at my personal blogs and my business, everything is out in the open and that is why I have been doing business on a handshake for years. I often have people transfer 10-20k domains while I set up online transfers at 3k each. In Canada we have a free service called interac transfer where we can transfer 3k per day with no fees and just an email address.

People see my namepros rep, they can see my business, they see my username is the same across services, they see I have never screwed anyone and a trust relationship is built.

Why on gods green earth would I screw that up with a second account?

•••
Ban duplicate accounts, or allow people to see a person has duplicate accounts.
Gold Memeber > profile> other accounts.
(n) @weblord for calling someone a scammer in such a fashion. And wrongfully for $2usd

Op also has thread making big fuss about some scam email here, we get them all the time.
Maybe couple bong hits and chill bro. Were not out to get ya :sneaky:

•••
I think weblord should wait for a reasonable time before making a thread like this.
By the way, It's really stupid to submit a paypal claim case like this for merely $2 USD. :dead:
It hurts both parties paypal account in term of reputation. :hungover:

•••
I think weblord should wait for a reasonable time before making a thread like this.
By the way, It's really stupid to submit a paypal claim case like this for merely $2 USD. :dead:
It hurts both parties paypal account in term of reputation. :hungover:

Funny thing is I was at the farmers market the last weekend and my son went to pick up a toonie (our pet name for a Canadian two dollar coin) and I slapped his hands and told him to leave it there. I was more worried about the germs because he puts his hands in his mouth than the two bucks. :xf.laugh:

•••
hhmmm nasty kid ran away with my 2 bucks. lol

•••
p.s. paypal lets u have a few email addresses for same accnt

with one being primary.. so when you send money to any of them, it's more than likely it'll show the main primary one on the transact page.

this is a much more likely explanation than one where a 200+ million account company is having some kind of a .. bug.

•••
This is weird. Looking at the whois for sportsmen.top and also cumda.com (dtr alex) current auction. They are both listed to the same person with email address [email protected].

However I do see DTR alex has over 100 positive trade score on here so it surprises me if he is scamming for $2.

WIll be interested to see how this one plays out as it seems really odd to me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back