Domain Empire

Domain scammer: namua

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
posted a thread about officers.top and when i paid U.S.$2.00 suddenly he logs out and never pushed the domain to my dynadot.com account
@namua is the scammer

Congrats on winning Officers.top for just $2

My Paypal: kumar_pawan199 (at) yahoo (.) com

After the payment, please send your Dynadot forum name to push the domain name!

Thanks

You've sent $2.00 USD to [email protected]
and when i look to my paypal i sent payment instead to
Sent to
Pawan Yadav
[email protected]

reporting to paypal

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
AAAAGGGHHHH. Maybe. Maybe I am gonna scam everyone here for all you have. However 2 freaking hours is not enough time to start suggesting this to everyone. You gave the guy 50 minutes between messages. I can take a 50 minute shit if I get engrossed enough in a crossword.

•••
i will give him a heads up. even will say sorry for the delay, here's my payment or here's my domain.
no you misunderstood, he's here already then he logged out upon seeing my payment.. GOD does not believe in you too don't bother.

•••
•••
•••
i will give him a heads up. even will say sorry for the delay, here's my payment or here's my domain.
no you misunderstood, he's here already then he logged out upon seeing my payment.. GOD does not believe in you too don't bother.
$2. Unbelievable. I'm done with this thread.

•••
In all fairness to the OP it is now 3 hours later and the seller should at least have opened a communication letting him know he is getting the domain.

Mistake by buyer is not notifying namepros and handling this in private before all the facts were out.

Best case for OP - he was right and was scammed

Worst case for OP - he jumped the gun and seller was busy taking his kid to the dentist or something

Lesson here, don't post about a situation until you are certain what is happening.

•••
Hello,

I am both DTR Alex and namua

Since I'm a gold member here so I got an additional account!

I am shocked having seen the scammer tag on me!

After massaging him, I went to sleep, and now I am ready for my work.

Here in India, it is 9:30 AM

•••
I will reply to the PM soon to prove I'm not a scammer!

The confusion arises because I keep logging in both account time to time automatically, just to bump the thread...

I have a Windows VPS with AHK script for bumping the auction.

•••
Hello,

You misunderstood me! I'm not a scammer!

I'm both DTR Alex and namua

Since, I am a gold member as DTR Alex so I was allowed to create an additional account, so the 'namua' is my second account.

You may be thinking that why I didn't reply, it was because I was sleeping at that time in the night.

Here in India, it is 9:43 AM and now I started working.

The confusion arises in you because you saw me logged in. Well, to bump the thread, I have set up a Windows VPS with AHK script that automatically log in my account and bump auction thread time to time.

I hope you understand now.

And, now I see that you have taken your money back, as I got email notification from Paypal.

Please make the payment again to get the domain name. And please give me your Dynadot forum name to push the domain not Dynadot user name!

Thanks

•••
Hello,

The confusion arises in you because you saw me logged in. Well, to bump the thread, I have set up a Windows VPS with AHK script that automatically log in my account and bump auction thread time to time.

so the vps is also allowed as a gold member?
You agree not to use Tor, a VPN, SOCKS, or any other proxying mechanism ("proxy") that masks your computer's identity on the Internet ("IP address") unless such a proxy is necessary to access the Service. If you require the use of a proxy for another reason, you agree to obtain written permission from NamePros before posting any content via the proxy, and within 24 hours of your first use of the proxy to access NamePros.

•••
i think you also have a 3rd account because to whom did i replied via pm then if you still don't know my dynadot username?

•••
As of now, I was not aware that by using VPS I broke NP rule, but it is the truth...

But the AHK script can run on any Windows machine, I can run on my personal computer as well.

I will keep running my laptop while sleeping.......

•••
I have been following this thread with great interest. Now my question is: Why create a second account when the original seller have a long / good standing Gold Account? This thing about creating seconds accounts is totally unnecessary and opens the door to this type of confusions.

•••
cant see the motive behind another account? if this account has zero feedbacks and the other one has a high feedback.

•••
yeah exactly you just wrote in advance of me.
I have been following this thread with great interest. Now my question is: Why create a second account when the original seller have a long / good standing Gold Account? This thing about creating seconds accounts is totally unnecessary and opens the door to this type of confusions.

•••
i think you also have a 3rd account because to whom did i replied via pm then if you still don't know my dynadot username?
He would never be able to push the domain to you if you gave him your username. On dyadnot there are username and forum name: your username would be something like weblord (for example) your forum name would be something like e_x_san_juan_us . So, yeah be sure to give him your forum name if you do deal NOT username.

•••
this gold account privelege is very dangerous then, i can create a sub account and scam everybody else here and the original account i never did it. my sub did it.

•••

Because it gives you more scope for your business! You will be able to sell more domain names!

6 listings are running on my DTR Alex account and 2 listings are running with 'namua'

•••
this gold account privelege is very dangerous then, i can create a sub account and scam everybody else here and the original account i never did it. my sub did it.
Mr. Web, actually that is not the case, namepros would catch wind of it and ban both accounts if one is used for scam.

•••
Please think, I will scam $2 ?

•••
here's my report to paypal, just let paypal police go after him.
also reported to mods here
here's my report posted on paypal resolution center.

Show attachment 99535
The image implies that you claimed, "Unauthorized access" which means that you are claiming your account was hacked. If, you did that then you may not get refund. Normally, you would file item not received. "Unauthorized access" usually means someone bought the item using your paypal without your permission. Just a heads up, if paypal did or does refund you I'm shocked.

•••
Please think, I will scam $2 ?
You, should drop what your doing and give him the domain for free if he agrees to withdraw the feedback from you. You, just got a new account and are getting a new rep with it it'd be worth not getting $2 then just my thoughts.

•••
relax hold on your horses, my money is still with you, so you can push the domain to me, now if paypal returned to me my money i'll pay you. is that a deal? i already pmed you my forum name

•••
you mean to say the one talking to me in private message is a bot? lol

•••
Seller didn't do anything wrong, he should have at least 24 hours to transfer the domain, or respond. I think namepros rules outline such a time period.

If buyer filed a paypal dispute for the domain, the seller has the right to withhold transfer until buyer removes such filing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back