Dynadot

Bikini Turned into Scammer ( Beware )

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Hireinternet

Top Member
Impact
Hello guys

My name is Govind Kumar , i bought few domains from @Bikini Tara , we agreed at price . payment sent two days ago but still not receive any domain or any reply from her . She said that she will push domains after reaching home , she was in traffic as she said , will push domains in 15 minute but still no reply . I also sent email but no response . Deal was about $20 for 11 domains .

Her Paypal Email : [email protected]

Problem is not i lost $20 , but i want to share and warn everyone , do not deal with that Bikini .
Screenshot attached , if anyone know personally share her data in thread .

Regards

Attachments

• Hello Sweety   NamePros.png
    Hello Sweety NamePros.png
    758.9 KB · Views: 112
  • Transaction details   PayPal.png
    Transaction details PayPal.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 169
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Doesn't shock me in the least, I wonder why?

•••
•••
•••
I guess "she" was too busy selling domains to millionaires.

•••
She said that she will push domains after reaching home , she was in traffic as she said , will push domain

She? Are you sure? Sorry to hear that, piddly amount of money to lose your reputation over. Hope it works out.

•••
that must be such bad news to all here who enjoyed that foto and praised her for it, thinking it was real. and there were many who did.

ty

•••
How
Hello guys

My name is Govind Kumar , i bought few domains from @Bikini Tara , we agreed at price . payment sent two days ago but still not receive any domain or any reply from her . She said that she will push domains after reaching home , she was in traffic as she said , will push domains in 15 minute but still no reply . I also sent email but no response . Deal was about $20 for 11 domains .

Her Paypal Email : [email protected]

Problem is not i lost $20 , but i want to share and warn everyone , do not deal with that Bikini .
Screenshot attached , if anyone know personally share her data in thread .

Regards
How did you make the payment? If Paypal, you can request for a chargeback. At most, you can request for a chargeback from your Credit Card provider...

•••
How

How did you make the payment? If Paypal, you can request for a chargeback. At most, you can request for a chargeback from your Credit Card provider...

i claimed as i did not receive items , support waiting for seller response , if they not receive response within one week they will take more action .

•••
Maybe she is unwell or something. As long as I know, she closes big deals frequently and she would not lose her integrity over a single deal. Even I am into online earning for over a decade now and sometimes I don't feel like logging into the computer for a period of time. Sometimes two to three days, sometimes even for a week. There are times when humans feel like just doing nothing but relaxing to rejuvenate senses after prolonged working schedule. And taking into consideration that she is a lady, you must understand the mood swings and hormonal changes every woman has to suffer each month.

You should have involved the moderators in a private convo first before venting out to the community. Should have got out the word only in the case when moderators were unable to resolve it. There could be some kind of accident involved or certain natural unavoidable circumstances that might have dragged her down.

(Disclaimer: I don't know Tara personally not even virtually. Never dealt with her before. Never sold or bought any domains from her. Never got involved in any bids, auctions or convos with her. Just trying to understand her situation on humanitarian grounds).

•••
As long as I know, she closes big deals frequently and she would not lose her integrity over a single deal

(Disclaimer: I don't know Tara personally not even virtually. Never dealt with her before

These two statements contradict each other.

•••
Maybe she is unwell or something. As long as I know, she closes big deals frequently and she would not lose her integrity over a single deal. Even I am into online earning for over a decade now and sometimes I don't feel like logging into the computer for a period of time. Sometimes two to three days, sometimes even for a week. There are times when humans feel like just doing nothing but relaxing to rejuvenate senses after prolonged working schedule. And taking into consideration that she is a lady, you must understand the mood swings and hormonal changes every woman has to suffer each month.

You should have involved the moderators in a private convo first before venting out to the community. Should have got out the word only in the case when moderators were unable to resolve it. There could be some kind of accident involved or certain natural unavoidable circumstances that might have dragged her down.

(Disclaimer: I don't know Tara personally not even virtually. Never dealt with her before. Never sold or bought any domains from her. Never got involved in any bids, auctions or convos with her. Just trying to understand her situation on humanitarian grounds).

Are you really using hormones as an excuse for not pushing sold domains to buyer? Really sexist statement.

By the way it has been discovered Tara is a man not that it makes any difference about selling domains.

•••
I said
"As Long as I Know"
not
"As Long as I Know HER"

I know her as a just another namepros member, just like I know anantj as a namepros member. As I know Amanda as a namepros member, like silentptr as a namepros member ........

•••
I said
"As Long as I Know"
not
"As Long as I Know HER"

I know her as a just another namepros member, just like I know anantj as a namepros member. As I know Amanda as a namepros member, like silentptr as a namepros member ........
Okay. I've heard "As far as I know" and never as long as I know. So what exactly did you mean? What does the phrase even mean?

•••
•••
I am not defending anybody here, I am just asking the creator of the thread to have patience until moderators solve this out. She or he or whatever, was in traffic, right? Could have met with an accident or something .... just an assumption. Although I hope not so.
Branding someone negative is easy, it takes years to build a reputation. Just imagine that you are stuck in a situation where you couldn't get online for a few days and when you are back you see your name as a scammer in all forums, how would you feel?

•••
I am not defending anybody here, I am just asking the creator of the thread to have patience until moderators solve this out. She or he or whatever, was in traffic, right? Could have met with an accident or something .... just an assumption. Although I hope not so.
Branding someone negative is easy, it takes years to build a reputation. Just imagine that you are stuck in a situation where you couldn't get online for a few days and when you are back you see your name as a scammer in all forums, how would you feel?
Agreed (and please note, I've not accursing anyone). But neither am I defending anyone. You seem to be good but it would be a much more valid defence if you have had positive dealings with @Bikini Tara . And your earlier comment contradicted itself (Again, I do not know what "as long as I know" means. A popular phrase which would be more suitable here is "as far as I know" but that's not what you apparently meant to use)

•••
Agreed (and please note, I've not accursing anyone). But neither am I defending anyone. You seem to be good but it would be a much more valid defence if you have had positive dealings with @Bikini Tara . And your earlier comment contradicted itself (Again, I do not know what "as long as I know" means. A popular phrase which would be more suitable here is "as far as I know" but that's not what you apparently meant to use)

That's because I had read about her quick 15 minute deals here at Namepros ;) Knowing her like you know Kristen Stewart or Dwayne Johnson or somebody. You know them but you don't know them personally or never dealt with them. Hope this clarifies my earlier statement :)

•••
Wow $20, how low do you go, stuck in traffic, even end users come up with better reasons.

•••
+1.

I too agree that thE OP should have definitely given it some time before coming out here in the open.

It's a worth a thought that why would someone want to lose their reputation just over a price of 20 usd ? Very likely that she'd get back and sort out stuff.

•••
+1.

I too agree that thE OP should have definitely given it some time before coming out here in the open.

It's a worth a thought that why would someone want to lose their reputation just over a price of 20 usd ? Very likely that she'd get back and sort out stuff.
That person impersonated someone else in some sick 3rd sense, bragged about selling TM domains, how did you think this story was going to end, by failing to transfer $20
worth of domains because they were stuck in traffic, sounds about right.

•••
That's because I had read about her quick 15 minute deals here at Namepros ;) Knowing her like you know Kristen Stewart or Dwayne Johnson or somebody. You know them but you don't know them personally or never dealt with them. Hope this clarifies my earlier statement :)
Not really. But then you are basing your defence of them on their own statement, which, might be a complete fabrication for all your or I know!

•••
What reputation is that again?

As someone who actively lied about their person and who they are?

•••
Saw this coming a mile away. "Honeydicking" I believe it's called.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back