NameSilo

strategy Domain Portfolio Name Ideas - Feedback welcome

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am going to set up a simple landing page for my domain names. Does anyone have any ideas about what I should name it? I can't decide on a name and I feel stuck.

It doesn't have to great - just good enough. I have multiple domains with in many different categories.

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

if you're setting up landing pages for each name, then they don't need a name.....

cuz each one already has one.

:)

if you already own some names that you are undecided about using for a portfolio site, then choose the one that gets the most visitors.

if none get visitors, then choose the one that is the shortest or the one that easiest to remember or spell.

or, i'll sell you one of mine

•••
I am going to set up a simple landing page for my domain names. Does anyone have any ideas about what I should name it? I can't decide on a name and I feel stuck.

It doesn't have to great - just good enough. I have multiple domains with in many different categories.

Thanks in advance!
PM me if interested in purchasing. I have a few nice names that would work well.

Otherwise, as Biggie mentioned, use the best name you already have.

•••
•••
Hi

if you're setting up landing pages for each name, then they don't need a name.....

if you already own some names that you are undecided about using for a portfolio site, then choose the one that gets the most visitors.

if none get visitors, then choose the one that is the shortest or the one that easiest to remember or spell.

So I should use one of my best .coms as a portfolio site?

•••
•••
So I should use one of my best .coms as a portfolio site?

You can just create a landing page that shows whatever domain has brought people there, both in the address bar and on the page - you just park the domain and the script does the rest. Then you have a contact form on the page.

That doesn't show a portfolio unless you want to.

•••
This is great information...thanks everyone :)
I am checking out some names right now.

•••
Hi

You are welcome to PM your names to me - but I'm not looking at spending a lot. Thanks

•••
If you have a PHP landing page, you can put this in the HTML wherever you want the domain name to appear:
PHP:
<?= htmlspecialchars($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']) ?>

For example:
PHP:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
	<head>
		<meta charset="UTF-8"/>
		<title><?= htmlspecialchars($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']) ?></title>
	</head>
	<body>
		<h1>Welcome to <?= htmlspecialchars($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']) ?>!</h1>
		<p>Blah blah blah</p>
	</body>
</html>

•••
If you have a PHP landing page, you can put this in the HTML wherever you want the domain name to appear:
PHP:
<?= htmlspecialchars($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']) ?>

For example:
PHP:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
    <head>
        <meta charset="UTF-8"/>
        <title><?= htmlspecialchars($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']) ?></title>
    </head>
    <body>
        <h1>Welcome to <?= htmlspecialchars($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']) ?>!</h1>
        <p>Blah blah blah</p>
    </body>
</html>
Thanks a lot! I appreciate it :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back